• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Contact Import for Monthly Newsletters - A Step-by-Step Guide

In summary, to import contacts into your Pampered Chef account, log in and click on the "Contacts" tab. Then, click on the "Import Contacts" button and follow the prompts to upload a file. You can import contacts from a variety of sources, including Gmail, Outlook, and CSV files. You can also import contacts from a spreadsheet by saving it as a CSV file and following the same steps. Importing contacts does not automatically add them to your email list, and there are no restrictions on the number of contacts you can import. However, there may be limits on the number of emails you can send to your contacts. At this time, there is no direct feature to import contacts from social media accounts, but you can export
emiscookin
Ok, what the heck is going on!?

I am trying to import my contacts and their emails addresses from my P3 into my Personal Website Assistant so I can send monthly newsletters to everyone, but it's NOT HAPPENING!!! It keeps saying there's an error. :grumpy: Tried it twice and no success. I really don't want to input all these names and emails manually!

Does anyone know what's going on? Could someone give me a mini walkthrough on how to do it correctly? I thought I was but I am beginning to think I'm not. Also, once you do import the contacts how do you send a monthly newsletter to them?

Thanks!

I think something is going on because I recently tried to do the same thing & I couldn't get it to work! :)

Interesting....
Looks like in the Similar Threads below other people have been having the same problems like us and HO needs to do something about it!

Call Tech Support

Eh. I just added them all manually. Thank goodness I am just starting with my business and I don't have a HUGE load of contacts!! ;)
I noticed that when you view the orders placed under a show, you can click on that icon next to the person's name and it will add their info to your contact list on the website. I'm sure ya'll know what I am talking about.

1. How do I import my contacts into my Pampered Chef account?

To import your contacts into your Pampered Chef account, first log in to your account and click on the "Contacts" tab. Then, click on the "Import Contacts" button and follow the prompts to upload a file containing your contacts' information. You can import contacts from a variety of sources, including Gmail, Outlook, and a CSV file.

2. Can I import contacts from a spreadsheet?

Yes, you can import contacts from a CSV (comma-separated values) file. This is a common file format for spreadsheet programs like Microsoft Excel. Simply save your spreadsheet as a CSV file, then follow the steps outlined in the first question to import your contacts.

3. Will importing contacts add them to my email list?

No, importing contacts does not automatically add them to your email list. Your contacts will be added to your Pampered Chef account, but you will still need to manually add them to your email list if you wish to send them emails.

4. Are there any restrictions on the number of contacts I can import?

No, there are no restrictions on the number of contacts you can import into your Pampered Chef account. However, keep in mind that there may be limits on the number of emails you can send to your contacts, depending on your email service provider.

5. Can I import contacts from my social media accounts?

At this time, Pampered Chef does not have a feature to directly import contacts from social media accounts. However, you can export your contacts from your social media accounts and save them as a CSV file, which can then be imported into your Pampered Chef account.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MyPony
  • esavvymom