• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Newsletter Help: Join My Email List for Monthly Newsletter Sharing!

In summary, to sign up for the March newsletter, go to the website and click on the "Newsletter" tab. The newsletter will include new product releases, recipes, kitchen tips and tricks, special promotions, event highlights, and upcoming events. The content cannot be customized, but it aims to appeal to all customers. If the newsletter is not received, check spam or promotions folder, or contact customer service. Sharing the newsletter with friends and family is encouraged, and rewards can be earned through the "Refer a Friend" program.
mbkraese
I am desparate and need help this month (March) newsletter!!!!!
I can't seem to open any of the newsletters that are on any of these threads?!?!?!
Please is there anyone out their that can HELP ME - I do not have the time to do my monthly newsletter this month - it usually takes me anywhere between 3 -6 hours total to complete it and send it out to my customers.
Can anyone add me to their e-mail list and please share your monthly newsletter with a desparate consultant.
I will add you to my email contacts and send you a sample of one of mine for the future and I will send you mine when I do have the time.
I have a terrific Super Bowl Newsletter (of course for Next year) and I got so many compliments from it. Email me and I will be more than happy to share it with all of you! My hospitality director has ditched my team (my upline too) -so if you can please add me to your cluster contacts for other pc sharing It would be much appreciated - [email protected]
Thank you,
:chef: Mary Beth
/marybethskitchen

NewsletterI just emailed it to you

Thank you Brandi!
You rock!
I am sending you my superbowl Newsletter you can use next year the recipes are really amazing!!! i did it all myself and it came out really well i might add...
Does anyone else have anything that I can add?
I will share as well....

I just sent you mine.

thank you patti I got you too!
anyone else out there can help a desperate consultant?

1. How do I sign up to receive the March newsletter?

To sign up for the March newsletter, simply go to our website and click on the "Newsletter" tab. From there, you can enter your email address and click "Subscribe" to start receiving our monthly newsletters.

2. What kind of content can I expect to see in the March newsletter?

Our March newsletter will feature new product releases, recipes, kitchen tips and tricks, and special promotions for our customers. We also include highlights from our recent events and any upcoming ones to look forward to.

3. Can I customize the content in my March newsletter?

Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the option to customize the content in our newsletters. However, we strive to provide a variety of content that will appeal to all of our customers.

4. I am not receiving the March newsletter, what should I do?

If you have signed up for our newsletter but are not receiving it, please check your spam or promotions folder in your email. If you still do not see it, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I share the March newsletter with my friends and family?

Yes, we encourage our customers to share our newsletters with their friends and family! You can simply forward the newsletter or share it on social media using the provided links. We also offer a "Refer a Friend" program for our customers to earn rewards for sharing our newsletters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefsiefker
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • gailz2