• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help With Monthly Newsletter

In summary, Joy's Tasty Tidbits is a great resource for finding newsletters that are tailored to your needs.
chefsiefker
Gold Member
I am terrible at designing a newsletter each month, but I still want to send a monthly newsletter to all of my contacts. Does anyone have one for April or May that they would like to share or any ideas for me????:)

Check out tastytidbits.net. Joy makes WONDERFUL newsletters! You get 3 a month plus additional flyers as well for a very reasonable price. Many, many of us on here use hers.

P.S. If you do sign up could you please use me as a referral? Thanks!

I agree with Jodi. Joy's Tasty Tidbits is great. Check it out. You can get a sample too to see how it would look.

Personally, I keep the news section of my PC Website updated, then I send an e-mail from Customer Connection using the template of the current month's special. I add a little personal text at the bottom, usually just a note to check out the News section of my Website for news on specials, recipes, etc. It works, and it's very easy.

i agree with Tasty Tidbits! it's beautiful, and I don't have to do any of the work :-D

hollye44 said:
Personally, I keep the news section of my PC Website updated, then I send an e-mail from Customer Connection using the template of the current month's special. I add a little personal text at the bottom, usually just a note to check out the News section of my Website for news on specials, recipes, etc. It works, and it's very easy.

This is what I do, too. I used Joy's service for a while and she was great and I was always very happy with her, but now that it's easier to sync my contacts with my PWS, I don't need to send my emails via my email provider (which was a pain in the patootie!). I needed a free option, too, as $$ is tight now for us, and I was already paying for the PWS, so it works great for me. I get orders and bookings from my email each month, so I know it's working - people tell me they get my email all the time, too! :)

Related to Need Help With Monthly Newsletter

What is the purpose of the monthly newsletter?

The monthly newsletter is designed to keep Pampered Chef consultants and customers informed about new products, promotions, and recipes. It also serves as a platform for sharing tips and tricks for success in the kitchen.

How can I sign up to receive the monthly newsletter?

You can sign up to receive the monthly newsletter by creating an account on the Pampered Chef website and opting in to receive email communications. You can also sign up for the newsletter at any Pampered Chef party or event.

Can I customize the newsletter to include specific information or products?

Unfortunately, the newsletter is not customizable at this time. However, we do take suggestions for content and strive to provide a variety of information that will be useful for all of our subscribers.

What should I do if I am not receiving the monthly newsletter?

If you have signed up to receive the newsletter but are not receiving it, please check your spam or junk folder. If you still do not see the newsletter, you can contact our customer service team for assistance.

How can I contribute to the monthly newsletter?

If you have a success story, recipe, or tip that you would like to share in the monthly newsletter, please send it to our team at [email protected]. We love hearing from our consultants and customers and featuring their contributions in our newsletter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • LisaFortner
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • vanscootin