1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Urgent Need help with monthly Newsletter

1. chefsiefker

chefsiefker Gold Member

I am terrible at designing a newsletter each month, but I still want to send a monthly newsletter to all of my contacts. Does anyone have one for April or May that they would like to share or any ideas for me????:)

Apr 7, 2009
  2. kcjodih

kcjodih Legacy Member Gold Member

Check out tastytidbits.net. Joy makes WONDERFUL newsletters! You get 3 a month plus additional flyers as well for a very reasonable price. Many, many of us on here use hers.

P.S. If you do sign up could you please use me as a referral? Thanks!

Apr 7, 2009
  3. pamperedharriet

pamperedharriet Legacy Member

I agree with Jodi. Joy's Tasty Tidbits is great. Check it out. You can get a sample too to see how it would look.

4. hollye44

hollye44 Member

Personally, I keep the news section of my PC Website updated, then I send an e-mail from Customer Connection using the template of the current month's special. I add a little personal text at the bottom, usually just a note to check out the News section of my Website for news on specials, recipes, etc. It works, and it's very easy.

Apr 7, 2009
  5. pckellyd

pckellyd Member Gold Member

i agree with Tasty Tidbits! it's beautiful, and I don't have to do any of the work :-D

Apr 7, 2009
  6. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

I'm in agreement, too! Joy is wonderful!!!

7. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

This is what I do, too. I used Joy's service for a while and she was great and I was always very happy with her, but now that it's easier to sync my contacts with my PWS, I don't need to send my emails via my email provider (which was a pain in the patootie!). I needed a free option, too, as $$ is tight now for us, and I was already paying for the PWS, so it works great for me. I get orders and bookings from my email each month, so I know it's working - people tell me they get my email all the time, too! :)

Have something to add?