• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Sign up for My Newsletter" Link on My Pws?

In summary, using iContact, you can set up a Sign up for my Newsletter page on your News page. This way, people can sign up right there. If you want to go to a different page, you can link the Sign up form to a different URL.
esavvymom
Staff member
I am just starting to use the PC version of the newsletter, mainly because I am so terrible at getting it out each month, that I need the automation! Besides, I end up editing what I was getting from the other guy anyway (to sales-y, not much info/tips like I liked) and it ended up having the articles on the News page, which is what PC uses, so I figured, why not! Eventually, I'll switch 100% and save me some money.ANYWAY..... using iContact, I have a "Sign up for my Newsletter" page on my News page, so you can sign up right there (not that anyone HAS, but it's available). I'm wondering if there is a similar way I can do this with the PC Newsletter? SO far, I've only found the "Subscribe" button on the actual newsletter itself....not very effective except in the rare case that someone maybe forwards a newsletter to a friend.Here is what my code says right now- that takes them to my iContact subscriber page:
Sign up to receive emails about all of our great specials, as well as delicious recipes and great tips! I usually send two emails per month, unless something comes up that I just can't keep from sharing! <style type="text/css">
.link,
#SignUp .signupframe {
color: #1C1616;
font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
}
.link {
text-decoration: none;
}
#SignUp .signupframe {
border: 1px solid #9A0404;
background: #ffffff;
}
</style>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://app.icontact.com/icp/loadsignup.php/form.js?c=405707&l=44266&f=3378"></script>
<a class="link" href="http://www.icontact.com"><font size="2">Email Marketing You Can Trust</font></a>
I'm just wondering if I can link things a bit differently to go to a different page? The URL Link is ugly- not something I can just past I think. If I pasted it here, it looks great, but on my PWS, it doesn't. Any ideas from html-folks??*Edit- I figured out the answer, and if you use this info to put iContact newsletter links on your own website, you need to be sure to update it with YOUR specific URL code from iContact - the part in red. To make your own- go to "Contacts", then "Add Contacts", select "Sign-up Forms". You then can create one and get the code.

Last edited:
OH...I did it!Here is what I did to add a Subscribe link for my PC newsletter to my PWS news page:
Sign up to receive emails about all of our great specials, as well as delicious recipes and great tips! I usually send two emails per month, unless something comes up that I just can't keep from sharing! <a class="link" href="BETWEEN THESE QUOTES, Copy/Paste the URL for your subscriber link"><font size="2">Subscribe to my monthly e-newsletter.</font></a>
To find the url link to your particular "subscribe", I opened my newsletter email, and at the bottom, clicked on "Subscribe". Then I copied that URL. enter it in the above HTML code between those quotations. You can obviously have it say whatever you want in the text. I put that in italics so you can see what you can edit.But if you copy that into your News section articles as the body of the article....it should work.Sorry I asked and answered my own questions, but someone else may benefit from how to set up the subscribe-to articles.....

Last edited:
What do you PASTE in between the " " s? I don't know how to find my "Subscriber Link"??

Thanks in advance for the help!

Oops, found it!

OMG YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! I have been leaning towards the same direction because I have been horrible about sending it consistently. I love that you figured it out and are sharing. When I get to the point of doing so, will you mind if I pick your brain if I can't get it to work?

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
OMG YOU ARE AWESOME!!!! I have been leaning towards the same direction because I have been horrible about sending it consistently. I love that you figured it out and are sharing. When I get to the point of doing so, will you mind if I pick your brain if I can't get it to work?

I'll do my best! I more of an accidental "programmer" when it comes to stuff like this. :) But I'll tell you that the PC link I just did was much easier to figure out than the iContact one!

Anyone having a problem w/the link for e-newsletter set up? You would know the first time I try to edit all I get is "waiting for pulspartyglobal" and I've been waiting over 5 minutes....

Reviving the old thread ... has anyone figured out how to put the fill-in-the-blank box on the BETA site? It's on the regular site (Sign Up For My Newsletter), but I can't seem to get it to work in the BETA news ...

probably doesn't work on beta site since newsletters don't work on beta site. it has no where to "save" it.

The old one is a form that they fill out & they are added to my iContact newsletter. I'm just trying to put the iContact box on the BETA site like I already have it on the other site. It would be in the text of the "NEWS" section.

1. How do I sign up for the Pampered Chef newsletter?

To sign up for the Pampered Chef newsletter, simply click on the "Sign up for My Newsletter" link on the Pws (Personal Website) of your Pampered Chef consultant. This will take you to a page where you can enter your email address and other necessary information.

2. Can I unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the Pampered Chef newsletter at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any newsletter email you receive. You can also contact your consultant directly to have them remove you from their newsletter list.

3. Will I receive any special offers or discounts by signing up for the newsletter?

Yes, the Pampered Chef newsletter often includes exclusive offers and discounts for subscribers. These can include promotions, sales, and new product announcements.

4. How often will I receive the newsletter?

The frequency of the Pampered Chef newsletter varies, but it is typically sent out once every 1-2 weeks. However, during busy seasons or special promotions, you may receive more frequent newsletters.

5. Can I share the newsletter with friends and family?

Yes, you are welcome to share the Pampered Chef newsletter with friends and family. You can forward the email or share the link to the newsletter on social media. Please note that any special offers or discounts included in the newsletter may be limited to one use per customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pcjenr
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PamperedchefDaly