• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Way to "Forward" a Pws Newsletter to Someone?

In summary, Sharon has trouble forwarding her newsletter to friends because the "Forward to a Friend" link is not present in the Newsletter itself. She found a way to do it by including a personal message with the forwarded newsletter.
esavvymom
Staff member
I am trying to figure out if there is an easy way to Forward a PWS Newsletter.

I've had several people in the last few days that wanted to be added to my PWS Newsletter, but my newsletter already went out for February obviously. I really wanted to forward it to them while it was still 'fresh' on their minds, ya know!

The newsletter itself does not contain a "Forward to a Friend" link that I can find...and if I just hit my Forward button, it's all gobble-dee-gook HTML Code- and a mess. (I use Microsoft Entourage- mac version of Outlook).
Dumb thing is the newsletter contains a "Subscribe" button - uh DUH, if you got the email, you are already subscribed!!

Any ideas??

HAHA....Ok, I found at least ONE method.At the VERY top of the Newsletter, it says "If you are having trouble viewing this email, please click here." The link then opens my newsletter in a web browser. Looks great!So I can at least type up a personal email, and include the link and tell them to click there to view the newsletter. Then I can tell them if they want to subscribe, to click on the link at the bottom of the newsletter page (I have a few friends I want to send this to that are PC "Fans", who I've not had a chance to ask about my newsletter yet).It's not perfect, but it works....and gives me a personal way with my email comments .... "So happy to have met you!", or "I know you'll love this months .Blah-blah". So when I add people mid-month, I can capitalize on the excitement earlier, rather than later.

When you go into your newsletter set up through CC and your website and actually click Newsletter after you get into the program, a copy of your newsletter will show up. You can click the Share This Newsletter feature from there and a box will pop up for you to enter the information in. This way it is sent straight from the source and you can enter a personal message if you want.

Cool. I figured there had to be another way!Thanks Sharon.

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with wanting to forward the PWS Newsletter to interested individuals. Luckily, there is an easy solution to this problem. You can simply copy and paste the newsletter content into a new email and send it to the desired recipients. This way, they will receive the newsletter in a readable format without all the HTML code. Additionally, you can also include a personal message to let them know why you are sending them the newsletter. I hope this helps and happy cooking!

What is the easiest way to forward a PWS newsletter to someone?

The easiest way to forward a PWS newsletter to someone is by using the "Forward" button within the newsletter itself. This button is usually located at the top or bottom of the email and allows you to quickly send the newsletter to another email address.

Can I personalize the forwarded newsletter before sending it?

Yes, you can personalize the forwarded newsletter by adding a short message before sending it. This can be done by clicking on the "Forward" button and then editing the subject line or adding a brief note in the body of the email.

Is there a limit to how many people I can forward the newsletter to?

There is no limit to how many people you can forward the newsletter to. However, we recommend only sending it to a small group of people to avoid overwhelming their inbox.

Can I forward a PWS newsletter to someone who is not a subscriber?

Yes, you can forward a PWS newsletter to someone who is not a subscriber. They will receive the newsletter as a regular email, but they will not be added to our mailing list unless they choose to subscribe.

Is there a way to track who I have forwarded the newsletter to?

Unfortunately, there is no way to track who you have forwarded the newsletter to. However, if you need a record of who you have shared the newsletter with, we recommend keeping a list of email addresses you have sent it to.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Sheila
Back