• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Monthly Email Newsletters: Info for Purchasing & Sending

In summary, by signing up for Pampered Chef's monthly email newsletters, you can stay informed about their latest products, promotions, and recipes, as well as receive exclusive discounts and offers. The newsletters are sent out once a month, with occasional special editions or promotions. You can choose which categories you are interested in receiving information about and can purchase products directly from the email newsletter. You can also forward the newsletter to a friend to share information about products and promotions.
erinhoward
I've seen some people refer to monthly email newsletters you can buy to send out to your customers, does anybody have any information about that?

I love Tasty Tidbits!

I second Tasty Tidbits. Joy has a section here on CS, and you can visit her site at http://www.tastytidbits.net.

I use Mike's My Email Designs. You can get a sample by clicking on the link above (I think you can also get a sample from Tasty Tidbits). You can put my name as how you heard about him (Bobbi Harwood). I think costs are about the same.

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I can definitely provide some information about those monthly email newsletters. They are a great way to keep your customers engaged and informed about new products, promotions, and recipes. You can purchase them through the pampered chef website, and they are customizable to include your personal information and logo. They are also a time-saving tool, as they are pre-written and ready to send out each month. I highly recommend giving them a try! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

What are the benefits of signing up for Pampered Chef's monthly email newsletters?

Signing up for our monthly email newsletters is a great way to stay informed about our latest products, promotions, and recipes. You will also receive exclusive discounts and offers that are only available to our email subscribers.

How often will I receive the monthly email newsletters?

Our monthly email newsletters are sent out once a month, typically at the beginning of the month. However, there may be occasional special editions or promotions that we may send out in addition to the regular monthly newsletter.

Can I choose which newsletters I want to receive?

Yes, when you sign up for our email newsletters, you can select which categories you are interested in receiving information about. This way, you will only receive emails related to your specific interests.

Can I purchase products directly from the email newsletter?

Yes, our email newsletters include direct links to our website where you can purchase products directly. You can also find information about any current promotions or discounts in the newsletter.

Is it possible to forward the email newsletter to a friend?

Yes, you can easily forward the email newsletter to a friend by clicking the "Forward to a Friend" link at the bottom of the email. This is a great way to share information about our products and promotions with others.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • LisaFortner
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sarahsworld2000