• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Importing Pampered Partner Contacts to PWS: Is It Taking Forever?

In summary, the time it takes to import Pampered Partner contacts to PWS can vary based on the number of contacts and internet speed. There is no limit to the number of contacts that can be imported, but importing a large number may take longer. It is possible to import from a mobile device, but it may take longer due to screen size and internet limitations. Importing will not overwrite existing contacts and if the process seems stuck, refreshing or contacting customer support may help.
Kathytnt
How long is is supposed to take to import contacts to PWS from PP?? It is uploarding 350+ since Jan and it's been forever. Still seems like it is loading but there always seems to be a message at the bottom of the page that says Error on page

I could have keyed in about 20 or 30 contacts in the time it has taken to do this and I don't know if itis working

Importing has never worked for me....I've given up. Have you called the HO? That's what I need to do....sigh.

I have had it work before but it is so slow - I am trying to do all these brides guess I am gongi to have to do it by hand There has to be a better way

On of thse days I will have my life and my office organized (I HOPE)

You can't use the customer connection e-mails if they aren't in the PWS Usually online the people that order online are automatically going to be in there and hosts.

I give up - I have wasted too much valuable time on this

1. Why is it taking so long to import my Pampered Partner contacts to PWS?

The time it takes to import your Pampered Partner contacts to PWS can vary based on the number of contacts you have and the speed of your internet connection. If you have a large number of contacts, it may take longer to import them all. Additionally, if your internet connection is slow or experiencing interruptions, the import process may take longer than expected.

2. Is there a limit to the number of contacts I can import to PWS?

No, there is no limit to the number of contacts you can import to PWS. However, keep in mind that importing a large number of contacts may take longer to complete.

3. Can I import my Pampered Partner contacts to PWS from my mobile device?

Yes, you can import your Pampered Partner contacts to PWS from your mobile device. However, the process may take longer than if you were using a desktop computer due to the smaller screen size and potential internet connection limitations.

4. Will importing my Pampered Partner contacts to PWS overwrite any existing contacts in my PWS account?

No, importing your Pampered Partner contacts to PWS will not overwrite any existing contacts in your PWS account. It will only add the new Pampered Partner contacts to your existing contact list.

5. What should I do if the import process seems to be stuck or taking too long?

If the import process seems to be taking too long or appears to be stuck, try refreshing the page or closing and reopening the import tool. If the issue persists, try importing your contacts at a different time when the server may be less busy. If the problem continues, please contact our customer support team for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • CAPCnewbie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Amanda_RI