• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Setting Up a PWS Easy and Can I Add My Own Personal Touches?

In summary, the conversation is about setting up a Personal Website (PWS) for a consultant's business. The consultant is seeking advice on how to set up the PWS, including how to add personal touches and how to handle online orders. Other consultants offer their experiences and tips, assuring the consultant that the process is easy and worthwhile. They also discuss the use of monthly specials and promoting the PWS to customers. The conversation ends with the consultant successfully setting up their PWS and receiving support from fellow consultants.
itsjustCarla
I'm sorry...I'm sure that this info is here somewhere, but I've sat here for hours reading posts and either get hooked on another post or something and it's taking me forever, so I'm just gonna start over with a new one.

ANYWAY......I think I've decided to try this for the 6 month sign-up....just to see how it goes and I've looked at a ton of other's sites (another post on here) and they look AMAZING. So far, it has taken me forever to figure out myspace and facebook, so is there a step-by-step process to setting up our own PWS? Is it pretty easy to figure out how to add your own "special touch" like recipes, contests, etc.? I would REALLY like to set up a bridal registry, since I have a cousin getting married soon. OH, also...how does it work if someone places an online order?

Any advice for doing a PWS??
thank you, in advance, for your help!!
:chef: carla :chef:

I started my PC web site 6 months ago and really started using it in January, and so far the hosts and the guests love it, and so do I. Go to Consultants Corner, and go into Personnel Web Site Assistant. It is easy to set up your site and well worth it. I put my web site address on everythin I have now, and it has paid for itself. Good luck.

HO has made it really easy to personalize PWS. They have "scripts" with monthly specials, that you can select and leave as-is or modify to suit your style.

You asked about the orders. You'll get an email when someone places an order through your PWS.If they place an individual order, you don't need to do a thing. If they place an order for a particular show, you'll need to enter the order for the show in PP or P3, just like you do any other order.

What's nice is that with P3, all you need to do is review the order online, and then P3 can pull all the info in, so you don't have to retype anything. :)

Ahh, cool.

...And it's ok for me to send out postcards, emails, etc. to let people know that I have a website available, right??

I haven't taken the big brave jump with moving to P3 yet, but with the PWS, I think I'm gonna jump in with both feet and hope I don't land on my tushie. LOL. It's only for 6 months.

Yes, you can let your customer base know you have a website. In fact, there's an email in the customer connection area to do just that.

Well......I did it!!!! I jumped in....both feet.....and didn't land on my tushie. Hopefully it will get better once I figure out what I'm doing. LOL.

Thanks all for your help!

You'll figure it out- there are a couple of help screens. And HO gives us really great pre-written items for monthly specials, etc.

Related to Is Setting Up a PWS Easy and Can I Add My Own Personal Touches?

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct selling company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cooking tips, and recipes to help people create delicious and easy meals at home.

How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can reach out to an existing consultant or visit the website to sign up. You will need to purchase a starter kit and attend training to get started.

What products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen accessories. They also have a line of pantry items and cookbooks.

Is there a warranty for Pampered Chef products?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all their products. If you are not satisfied with a product, you can return it within one year for a replacement or refund.

Does Pampered Chef offer discounts or promotions?

Pampered Chef frequently offers discounts and promotions on their products. You can check the website or reach out to a consultant for current offers and deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef