• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Do I Setup and Run a Facebook Mystery Host Virtual Show?

Summary ends here) In summary, Ray is looking for tips and feedback on how to successfully host a virtual Facebook party. He is juggling a lot in his life, including a full-time job, graduate school, and a recent separation from his wife. He is also in the process of renovating his house and most of his cookware is still packed. He wants to set up the party as a cooking show in CC so he can have a co-host, and he plans on giving out virtual "tickets" as incentives for participation. The grand prize will go to the person with the most tickets, and the remaining tickets will be entered into a drawing for other prizes. Ray also wants to incorporate games or activities to keep guests engaged during
Roadtripray
Silver Member
Greetings,
I have a lot going on in my life. I've had a couple virtual facebook parties, but haven't done one in a long time because honestly I just prefer doing a cooking show. However, I really need to do a show to stay active in October, I'm juggling a fulltime job, graduate school, and my wife and I recently separated and my daughter lives with me full-time. And did I mention we moved into a house that I'm in the middle of renovating and most of my cookware is still packed? Other than that, loads of time LOL.So anyways, I have two weeks to pull this off. I want to setup a virtual Facebook show, but I need to be able to change the host to the mystery host. I've read somewhere that I should set it up as a cooking show in CC so I can use a co-host, though I'm not sure why. I guess I would pick a random friend that could be listed as the host, then add the mystery host as the co-host? I wouldn't want to use "consultant as host" because it reduces some of the benefits.So I'm thinking about giving virtual "tickets". I'd give a ticket for RSVP. I'd give a ticket for responses to posts, and then maybe have some contests (how many candy corn kernels in the brownie pan, etc.) that may win one or more tickets. I'd also give tickets for inviting a guest who participates. For that I'd have to make sure each person who invites someone messages me who they are inviting. Or better yet, if they put it in a post everyone can see who all is getting tickets and maybe that will set up a competitive spirit.For the prize, I would give the grand prize of Mystery Host to the person with the most tickets. Then the remaining tickets would go into a drawing for a season's best, toaster tongs, etc.Please give me tips, feedback, criticism. Thanks in advance!Ray
York, SC

First of all, congratulations on all you're juggling in your life! It's great that you are still holding virtual Facebook parties even though you prefer doing a cooking show.Here are my tips for setting up your virtual event:1. Set up the event page with clear instructions and guidelines - Make sure to include details about the ticket system, how to enter the contests, how to invite guests, and how to contact you if they have any questions.2. Start promoting the event early - Use posts on your personal page, and even consider creating a special group page or page just for the event.3. Have a dedicated host - If you choose to use a co-host, make sure to clearly explain their role.4. Create incentives - Offering prizes for participation is an excellent way to get people involved.5. Follow up - Make sure to thank everyone who participated and followed the event's guidelines.I hope this helps and good luck with your event!

Hi Ray,First of all, I want to commend you for juggling so much in your life and still finding the time to do a cooking show! It sounds like you have a lot on your plate, but I have no doubt that you can pull off a successful virtual Facebook party.Setting up the show as a cooking show in CC is a good idea because it allows you to have a co-host. This way, you can have someone else help you with the party and it will also make it easier for you to change the host to the mystery host later on.As for the virtual "tickets", that's a great idea! It's a fun and interactive way to get your guests engaged and excited for the party. I would suggest setting a deadline for when guests can RSVP and earn tickets, as well as a deadline for when they can invite guests and earn tickets. This will create a sense of urgency and encourage guests to participate sooner rather than later.In terms of the prize, I think your idea of giving the grand prize to the person with the most tickets and then having a drawing for the remaining tickets is fair and will also create some healthy competition among your guests. Just make sure to clearly communicate the rules and how the tickets will be earned and counted.One suggestion I have is to also have some games or activities during the party to keep guests engaged and interested. This could be something like a scavenger hunt where guests have to find certain items in their kitchen, or a "guess the ingredient" game where you show a picture of a dish and guests have to guess the secret ingredient.Lastly, make sure to promote the party on your social media platforms and reach out to friends and family to invite them. You can also offer a small incentive for guests who bring a friend to the party, such as a discount on their next purchase.Overall, it sounds like you have a solid plan in place for your virtual Facebook party. Just remember to have fun with it and don't stress too much. Your guests will appreciate your efforts and enjoy the party regardless. Good luck!

1. How do I set up a Facebook Mystery Host Virtual Show?

To set up a Facebook Mystery Host Virtual Show, you will first need to create a Facebook event for the show. You can do this by going to the Events tab on your Facebook page and clicking "Create Event." Then, choose a name for your event and include all of the necessary details, such as the date and time of the show, the link to the virtual party, and any special instructions for attendees. Once your event is created, you can start inviting guests and promoting the show.

2. What is a Mystery Host Virtual Show?

A Mystery Host Virtual Show is a unique type of online party where attendees have the chance to win free products and discounts by placing orders during the event. The host of the show is kept a secret until the end, and the person who invited the most guests or made the most purchases during the show is named the Mystery Host and receives the rewards.

3. How do I promote my Facebook Mystery Host Virtual Show?

There are several ways to promote your Facebook Mystery Host Virtual Show. You can share the event on your personal Facebook page, in relevant Facebook groups, and on other social media platforms. You can also send personal invitations to your contacts and offer incentives for them to invite their friends as well. Additionally, you can create graphics and posts with information about the show and share them on your social media pages and in your Facebook group.

4. What types of rewards should I offer for my Mystery Host Virtual Show?

The type of rewards you offer for your Mystery Host Virtual Show will depend on your budget and what products you have available. Some popular rewards include free products, discounts, and host-exclusive products. You can also offer a special gift or prize for the Mystery Host, such as a product bundle or a gift card.

5. How do I run my Facebook Mystery Host Virtual Show?

To run your Facebook Mystery Host Virtual Show, you will need to be active and engaged during the event. You can start by welcoming guests and explaining the rules and rewards. Throughout the show, you can share product demonstrations, answer questions, and interact with attendees through comments and polls. Make sure to also remind guests to place their orders and invite their friends to increase their chances of winning as the Mystery Host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thefoodking
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • amgreen66