• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Open House/Mystery Host Yay or Nay?

In summary, the conversation discusses the speaker's need for more bookings and their idea to host a spring product open house with a mystery host drawing. They plan to have various stations set up to showcase products and offer different host specials as prizes for a drawing. They also mention the possibility of combining all host specials into one drawing and coming up with a catchy title for the event. The other person in the conversation mentions their own plans for an open house and the potential success of hosting it in their subdivision.
gussey30
Hi,
Need ya'll wise expert advice:
I am really needing more bookings...
All my potential hosts tell me mb next month or this summer. gah... at least they aren't saying no altgoether.

So I was thinking of having a spring product open house with a mystery host drawing. I won't be able to find 10 people to collect $100 in orders.. so that method is out.
It will likely be friends and extended acquaintances that come. Some that have already made pc purchases in last 6 months and some that haven't.
I was thinking I would make some recipes ahead of time, display some products, and have a couple 'stations' setup to test and try out the products. I would do four boxes for drawings: free host products, 1/2 off host special, monthly host special, and free cooking show. I would give everyone a ticket for the free cooking show and everyone who makes a purchase gets a ticket for every $25 they spend. What do you think?
I wanted to come up with a catchy title too: Mystery PC Dinner, Sips n Dips, etc idk?
(I was gonna microwave a chicken in the DCB)

bad idea or good idea? too complicated?
Should I combine all the host specials in the drawing?

I think that is a good idea with the tickets...I can't help you with the title, I am not very creative with that sort of thing.

I am thinking of doing an open house as well...but mu hubby told me to do a fall one with my friends/family instead. So I think I will do one with my subdivision. We moved in here 2 years ago, and I only know the neighbors right next to me. The good thing is, everyone loves that we have cleaned up our house (walkers always comment to us when we are outside) so hopefulyl that will intrigue people to come.

Should I just do a raffle for a free cooking show? Overall, I think this is a good idea to generate more bookings. It's important to always be looking for new ways to get people interested in hosting a party and this event could definitely do that. I like the idea of having different prize boxes for the drawings, it adds an element of excitement and variety. I do think it might be a bit complicated to have four separate boxes, so maybe consider combining the host specials into one box and have the free cooking show as a separate box. As for the title, I think something like "Spring Fling with Pampered Chef" or "Mystery Party with Pampered Chef" could work well. Overall, I think this is a great idea and I would definitely go for it. Good luck with your event!

1. What is the Spring Open House/Mystery Host event?

The Spring Open House/Mystery Host event is an exclusive event hosted by Pampered Chef where customers can shop for our latest spring products and have a chance to win free products as the Mystery Host.

2. How do I participate in the Mystery Host part of the event?

To participate in the Mystery Host part of the event, simply make a purchase during the Spring Open House. Each purchase will earn you a chance to win free products and potentially be selected as the Mystery Host.

3. What are the benefits of attending the Spring Open House/Mystery Host event?

Attending the event gives you the opportunity to be one of the first to shop our new spring products and have a chance to win free products as the Mystery Host. You will also have the chance to connect with other Pampered Chef enthusiasts and learn new recipe ideas.

4. Is there a limit on the number of entries for the Mystery Host drawing?

There is no limit on the number of entries for the Mystery Host drawing. Each purchase made during the Spring Open House will earn you one entry. The more you shop, the higher your chances of being selected as the Mystery Host.

5. When will the winner of the Mystery Host be announced?

The winner of the Mystery Host will be announced at the end of the Spring Open House event. The selected winner will be contacted directly and announced on our social media pages. Make sure to follow us for updates!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies