• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Spring Launch Mystery Host Show: Chance to Win Free Goodies!

In summary,The flyer is very wordy and may not be read by all, but it covers all the bases for hosting a Mystery Host show.
Ochoa6
So I'm wanting to have a "Spring Launch" Show of my own for my customers. I'm wanting to to do it as a "Mystery Host Show" show as well so that I can rafflel off the host rewards to a few lucky guest. I figure they can come check out our new products and recipies but also get a chance to recieve some free goodies. So far I was thinking of giving raffel tickets if they rsvp, bring a guest or outside order, every $20 they spend, book a show, or join my team etc. I'd appreciate any suggestions. Thanks in advance. :chef:

I have a great flyer my director has been using for years, when I get home tonight I will share it with you if no one else has one before then. It gives a breakdown on how to earn tickets for bringing a guest, rsvp's order totals, bookings and more.

I would love to see that too, as I am planning on doing a Mystery party in March. as well

Ohhh Thank You. I knew I'd get some help from here =) I feel like I've seen something posted here before, but I can't seem to find anything.

Me too... I would like to have a Mystery show but haven't ever had anyone take me up on it... so maybe if I can get some good info off here it'll work out for me!!
Thanks
Jennifer

That is perfect. Thank You :thumbup:

cookinforyou said:
View attachment 15681

Okay here you go! I tweeked it just a bit she had semi annual etc. so I made it more for newbies like me

:love:

Hope it helps you.

I love it. I am going to print these out and mail them to a few people. Thanks!!!

You might want to read through some other threads about hosting Mystery Host shows. Some people have shared other invites and ideas on how to advertise it and hold it. I've never done one before, so I need to do the same thing, too. :) My only thought on this flyer is that it is very wordy. Not sure if everyone will read all the details.

I am having a Spring Launch party next weekend. Here is the flyer I created

Attachments

• OpenHouse-Feb10.pub
    714 KB · Views: 336
Do you have another version? I can't open Publisher. TIA! :)

Here it is in Word format

Attachments

• SpringLaunchParty.doc
    705.5 KB · Views: 474
When you do a mystery host show and split the free, 1/2 price items....how do they still get the warrenty if it isn't in their name? I could see splitting the free and putting co-hosts so they can share the items...but can't figure out how the 1/2 price would work. Just no warrenty?

Wow, what a GREAT looking flyer!!

Janis said:
When you do a mystery host show and split the free, 1/2 price items....how do they still get the warrenty if it isn't in their name? I could see splitting the free and putting co-hosts so they can share the items...but can't figure out how the 1/2 price would work. Just no warrenty?

I would tell them that if they have any questions or problems to contact me and i will help them get a replacement.

babywings76 said:
My only thought on this flyer is that it is very wordy. Not sure if everyone will read all the details.

I had the same concerns but I wanted tomake sure that all the bases are covered. All of mine have been mailed so I will let you all know how it goes.

What is the Spring Launch Mystery Host Show?

The Spring Launch Mystery Host Show is an exclusive event hosted by Pampered Chef that gives customers a chance to win free goodies while celebrating the launch of our new spring products.

How can I participate in the Spring Launch Mystery Host Show?

To participate in the Spring Launch Mystery Host Show, simply place an order of $75 or more during the specified event dates. This automatically enters you into the drawing for a chance to win free goodies!

When is the Spring Launch Mystery Host Show taking place?

The Spring Launch Mystery Host Show will be taking place from [insert dates here]. During this time, all qualifying orders will be entered into the drawing for a chance to win free goodies.

What kind of free goodies can I win?

The free goodies that can be won during the Spring Launch Mystery Host Show include a variety of new spring products from Pampered Chef. The specific items will be revealed at the end of the event.

How will the winner of the free goodies be selected?

The winner of the free goodies will be selected at random from all qualifying orders. The winner will be announced after the event ends and will be contacted by a Pampered Chef representative to claim their prize.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • ChefAna
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies