• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Host Envelopes: Did Anyone Else See Them at Spring Launch?

In summary, the Host Packet Envelopes are a new Merrill item. They are for use in show packets that you give to hosts. The cost is $10.25 for 50 envelopes.
naekelsey
Gold Member
At Spring Launch I thought I saw them show a New Host Envelope, yet I can't seem to find it. Did anyone else see this? If so, do you know how to order them?

This may be a "later in the Spring" item. I checked the new supply form and the supply fact info guide and did not see it either.

someone on fb was talkign about this. what is it for? To put host inormation in? Are they new?

I remember them saying they were putting them in the new consultant kits and would have host packets made up....but I don't remember them saying we could purchase them. However, I would love to purchase some kind of envelope like that.

UPDATE... The Host Packet Envelopes are a Merrill item. I forgot this when I posted earlier. They never have been on our supply list. When they announced the new design at Spring Launch, they did mention that it was a Merrill item. To find, select in this order:
Consultant's Corner / Promoting Your Business tab / Licensed Merchandise Vendors / Merrill.When on the Merrill page, select:
Business Enhancers category / Stationary / Host Packet Envelope... Cost is $10.25 for 50 envelopes.Mrackliff... they are to use for your show packets that you give to hosts. I had the old design but ran out. Happy to see they are updated. I will probably get more. Very professional looking!

Thank you for the information. When I looked on Merrill on Monday it wasn't showing the new design so was confused.

What was the old design? I know I have some...but they look the same to me, unless the photo was changed.

They showed a different design at the Launch. Merrill does not show the new one yet, I just looked. Unfortunately, I am not finding a picture of the new ones any where.

1. What are "New Host Envelopes" and where can I find them?

"New Host Envelopes" are a tool provided by Pampered Chef for our consultants to use when booking parties with potential hosts. They can be found at our Spring Launch event or through your consultant's website.

2. How do I use the New Host Envelopes?

The New Host Envelopes are designed to make booking parties easier for our consultants. Simply fill out the information requested on the envelope and give it to your potential host. They can then use the enclosed information to book a party with you.

3. Are the New Host Envelopes only available at the Spring Launch event?

No, the New Host Envelopes are also available on your consultant's website. You can access them at any time to use for booking parties with potential hosts.

4. Can I customize the New Host Envelopes with my own information?

Yes, you can personalize the New Host Envelopes with your name, contact information, and logo. This will help potential hosts remember you and make it easier for them to book a party with you.

5. Are there any benefits to using the New Host Envelopes?

Yes, using the New Host Envelopes can help you book more parties and increase your sales. They provide a professional and organized way to communicate with potential hosts and make it easier for them to say yes to hosting a party with you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NRcritques
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sushimommy
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • Ochoa6
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies