• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Sell Spring Prods. on My Show Tonight?

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you are allowed to sell any current spring products during your show tonight without any restrictions. It is recommended to focus on a few key products and have the product information and visuals available rather than showcasing too many at once. You have the option to offer discounts or promotions on the spring products during the show, but it is important to follow the company's policies and guidelines. To best incorporate the spring products into your show, it is suggested to plan ahead and strategically highlight their features and benefits, demonstrate their use in recipes, showcase customer reviews or testimonials, and offer special bundles or packages. It is not necessary to have the spring products physically present at the show as long as you have the necessary information and
TheFreddiesCook
I have a show tonight and I am displaying some of the new spring products. I am planning on having a mini catalog with me if anyone wants to see whats new for spring. But what if they want to order something tonight? Do they have to wait until March 1 or can I send their orders with this show?

Thanks!

Sorry - you cannot mix seasons. Get them to book a show and get it free in March!

Linda's right. They can only order from the fall/winter catalog right now. But if they host a show in March, they can earn it for free or at a discount ... plus free shipping! :D And tonight's host can have the past host booking benefit. If tonight's host wants to host in March, show her as booking off of herself so she can get DOUBLE host benefits in March (as the current host AND as the past host). ;)

1. Can I sell spring products on my show tonight?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to sell any current spring products during your show tonight.

2. Are there any restrictions on selling spring products during a show?

No, there are no restrictions on selling spring products during a show. However, it is recommended to focus on a few key products rather than trying to showcase too many at once.

3. Do I need to have the spring products physically present at the show?

It is not necessary to have the spring products physically present at the show, as long as you have the product information and visuals to showcase them to your guests.

4. Can I offer discounts or promotions on the spring products during the show?

As a consultant, you have the ability to offer discounts or promotions on the spring products during the show. However, it is important to adhere to the company's policies and guidelines for promotions.

5. How can I best incorporate the spring products into my show tonight?

It is recommended to plan ahead and strategically incorporate the spring products into your show, such as by highlighting their features and benefits, demonstrating how they can be used in recipes, and showcasing customer reviews or testimonials. You can also offer special bundles or packages that include the spring products to entice your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ejleinenbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • PamperedSD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
Replies