• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Introducing Hwc Prods at Shows...

In summary, the host is not going to get credit for the products and the guests will have to find the products on their own. The products are available on the website, but there is no link on the show's website.
chefsteph07
Just wondering how you are all going to "explain" to the guests (and the host!) that these products are "online only" without possibly stepping on the toes of the host who is NOT going to get credit for these items. I have a show tonight, the host already knows about the HWC products (she actually is a patient advocate for our local ACS) and she knows that guests ordering will not give her credit on her show. She's bummed. So am I. However, I still want to promote it greatly this month, I have a ton of Oct shows and aside from sending out an email to my contacts, I would like to get add'l orders but I"m afraid of how to approach it without giving the host SOME kind of credit for HER guests if they order...does this make sense? What are you all doing? Or am I overthinking it and it's not really a big deal?

I did my first October show last night, and I talked about it (wore my pink apron) and then after the guests had placed their orders, I passed out the flyers with the products. That was it!

Where do they go on line to order them, though? I didn't see them when I looked a bit ago!

Personally, I'm not going to talk about it at shows. I'm sending an email to my customers, and another special email to those who have purchased pink products in the past.

I'm sure there will be something on our websites and I bet there will also be one of those scripted e-mails we can send out. Give them time. They always seem to get these things out by the afternoon of the day we all assume it'll be up. ;)

I was surprised and a little disappointed that its not up already.

AJPratt said:
I was surprised and a little disappointed that its not up already.

I know, it really is silly that they can't do the prep work the day before and have things ready to roll by the morning of the date things are supposed to be available. But, oh well--I'm sure there's some sort of reason behind it.

babywings76 said:
I know, it really is silly that they can't do the prep work the day before and have things ready to roll by the morning of the date things are supposed to be available. But, oh well--I'm sure there's some sort of reason behind it.
Yeah, I agree there probably is a good explanation. Just surprising to me.

Well, the items are on the website to purchase, lets hope I can send something out to my customers today w/ the actual products and prices! I know, I'm impatient! LOL

YAY! I was just too excited to wait!

1. What are Hwc Prods and how are they different from other Pampered Chef products?

Hwc Prods stands for "Healthy, Wealthy, and Confident" products and they are a new line of products from Pampered Chef that focus on promoting a healthier lifestyle. They are different from other products because they are specifically designed to help customers achieve their health and wellness goals.

2. Can Hwc Prods be used for cooking and food preparation?

Yes, Hwc Prods are designed to be versatile and can be used for cooking and food preparation just like other Pampered Chef products. However, they also have additional features and benefits that make them stand out in terms of promoting a healthier lifestyle.

3. How can I incorporate Hwc Prods into my Pampered Chef show?

You can incorporate Hwc Prods into your show by showcasing how they can be used for cooking and food preparation, as well as highlighting their health and wellness benefits. You can also offer recipe ideas and tips on how to use these products to create healthier meals for your customers.

4. Are there any special discounts or promotions for Hwc Prods at shows?

Yes, there are special discounts and promotions available for Hwc Prods at shows. These may include bundle deals, free gifts, or discounted prices. Be sure to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the latest promotions available for these products.

5. Can I purchase Hwc Prods online or do I have to attend a Pampered Chef show?

You can purchase Hwc Prods both online and at Pampered Chef shows. However, attending a show allows you to see the products in action and learn more about their health and wellness benefits. Your consultant can also provide personalized recommendations and tips for using these products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
kam
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies