• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Ideas for a Festive Holiday Presentation at Weekend Shows?

In summary, the two big shows this weekend will be held on Saturday, October 12th from 11am-4pm and Sunday, October 13th from 1pm-6pm at the local community center located at 123 Main Street. There is no admission fee for the shows, but it is recommended to RSVP as space is limited. There will be exclusive discounts and promotions available only at the shows. The shows will feature a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware, as well as live cooking demonstrations and samples to try. It is a great opportunity to see the products in action and ask any questions.
pampchef.angel
I have two shows booked for this weekend...10 am on Saturday and 1 pm on Sunday. Both hosts are expecting lots of guests (25+) and both shows are having at least one other vendor, a jeweler, there with me. Neither of my hosts want to do a "cooking" presentation, but want to serve food. I can handle the food, but does anyone have any ideas on a short but informative presentation idea? I'd like to play up the holidays, as well as the host benefits both for December and January...

Could you set up stations? Where people get to try out some to the products. In my experience, Jewelery people will take any surface they can put their hands on, so you may want to take your own tables.

lesliec said:
Could you set up stations? Where people get to try out some to the products. In my experience, Jewelery people will take any surface they can put their hands on, so you may want to take your own tables.

Luckily she's my jewelry girl, too, so we're kind of on the same page in planning this event :) I think stations are a great idea though...thanks bunches!

1. What are the dates and times for the two big shows this weekend?

The first show will be on Saturday, October 12th from 11am-4pm and the second show will be on Sunday, October 13th from 1pm-6pm.

2. Where will the shows be held?

Both shows will be held at the local community center located at 123 Main Street.

3. Is there an admission fee for the shows?

No, both shows are free to attend. However, we do recommend RSVPing to ensure your spot as space is limited.

4. Will there be any special deals or discounts at the shows?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive discounts and promotions only available at the shows. Don't miss out on these great deals!

5. What types of products will be featured at the shows?

Our shows will feature a wide variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. We will also have live cooking demonstrations and samples for you to try. It's a great opportunity to see our products in action and ask any questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
loreo
  • krusacbeth
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • Kjurich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies