• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Be Pampered! Join Us at Eastern PA Vendor Shows

In summary, the speaker is looking for consultants to participate in two upcoming vendor shows in Eastern PA on October 22-23 and November 5-6. These shows will have thousands of attendees and over a hundred vendors, providing a great opportunity to gain leads and fill up calendars for the holiday season. Interested consultants can contact the speaker for more information and must secure a spot by October 6 for the Allentown show and October 10 for the Reading show. The speaker also suggests bringing downline members for team training and shares a helpful article on maximizing leads from vendor events.
Akamsthang
Silver Member
HELP NEEDED! Looking for Consultan​ts for 2 Vendor Show Opportunit​ies in Eastern PA :thumbup:

------------------------------------------------------------

Hello All,

Hope this POST finds you well and Pampered!:eek:

I have 2 GREAT vendor show opportunities that I would like to share with you;:D

I currently have 3 to 4 slots open for our vendor table 10/22 & 10 23 in Allentown, PA and 11/5 & 11/6 in Reading , PA. Both shows will see thousands of people on Saturday & Sunday with over a hundred vendors.

This is a great opportunity to pick up LOTS of leads and fill your November/December/January calendar with shows. The attendees will cover Lehigh Valley, Bucks, Berks county, Pa.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO FILL YOUR CALENDAR WITH SHOWS FOR THE HOLIDAYS, THESE ARE THE SHOWS FOR YOU!!!!

Interested or know of anyone from Pampered Chef that would be interested, please forward this email to them. Spots for Allentown need to be secured by 10/6 and spots for Reading need to be secured by 10/10.

Feel free to email me at [email protected] with any questions.

Thank you,
:chef:

Re: HELP NEEDED! Looking for Consultan​ts for 2 Vendor Show Opportunit​ies in EasternVendor events are an awesome way to keep your calendar FULL and not depend on friends and family... Also great for team training. Take the downline with you. This is a good article on how to bring home 10 qualified leads from vendor events instead of 100 that do not answer their phone. http://www.createacashflowshow.com/building-show-business/speaker-of-the-year.htm

Hi there,

I am interested in learning more about these vendor show opportunities. I am a consultant for Pampered Chef and I am always looking for new ways to connect with potential customers and fill up my calendar with shows. Can you provide more information on the location, cost, and any other details for these events? Thank you!

What is "Be Pampered! Join Us at Eastern PA Vendor Shows"?

"Be Pampered! Join Us at Eastern PA Vendor Shows" is a special event organized by Pampered Chef in Eastern Pennsylvania. It is a great opportunity for those who are interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant to learn more about the company and its products.

When and where will "Be Pampered! Join Us at Eastern PA Vendor Shows" take place?

The event will take place on [date] at [location] in Eastern Pennsylvania. Specific details and directions will be provided upon registration.

Who can attend "Be Pampered! Join Us at Eastern PA Vendor Shows"?

Anyone who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef and possibly becoming a consultant is welcome to attend. However, space is limited so we encourage you to register in advance to secure your spot.

Is there a cost to attend "Be Pampered! Join Us at Eastern PA Vendor Shows"?

No, there is no cost to attend the event. It is completely free for all attendees.

What can I expect at "Be Pampered! Join Us at Eastern PA Vendor Shows"?

At the event, you can expect to learn more about Pampered Chef and its products, as well as the opportunity to network with other consultants and potentially join the Pampered Chef team. There will also be product demonstrations, raffles, and special offers available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Akamsthang
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Akamsthang
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pclinskie
  • lynnanntodd