• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tried and True Recipes for First Cooking Shows

In summary, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you often receive questions about the tried and true recipes for first cooking shows. The top 5 most frequently asked questions and their answers are as follows: 1. The best recipes for first cooking shows are easy to prepare, use common ingredients, and are crowd-pleasers such as Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies, Ultimate Chicken Caesar Salad, and Slow Cooker Pulled Pork. 2. Many recipes can be modified to fit dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian options. 3. Specific Pampered Chef products may be called for, but alternative options are always provided. 4. Preparation is key for a smooth cooking show, including having all ingredients and tools ready beforehand
KellerCooks
I'm about to have my first couple of cooking shows. I had two kick-off shows where I made a variety of food but only did a demo of the cool veggie pizza and lava cake.

I want to give my hosts a variety of options for the demonstration, but would love some feed back on tried and true recipes. I have everything in the large consultant kit, plus the DCB and the grill pan/press. I may have more things by then, but let's assume that's all I have.

What options would you give to my hosts? I plan to demo the lava cake at each party -- it has gone over huge and I've already sold a bunch of rice cookers. I also plan to bring micro chips (sold a bunch of chip makers and simple slicers this way).

Thanks for any help you can give this newbie.

Fajitas in the DCB
Loaded Baked Potato Chowder in the DCB
Grilled Chicken Penne Al Fresca (uses both the grill pan & DCB and is so easy and good)
3 Cheese Garden Pizza
Zesty Ravioli Skillet w/ Garlic Biscuit Bites (but you need the 12 in skillet for that)
Cool & Cruchy Tacos (made as a salad w/ chicken cooked in the grill pan)I love to do a lava cake at each party, too. It wows everyone and is so good! :)

What I do is offer the same 3-4 recipes every season. That way I'm not changing or having to try new recipes all the time. Right now I'm offering the Autumn Chicken Risotto from the Season's Best, Tapenade Turkey Meatballs from this season's best and rocky road brownie dessert from this season's best combined with the garden veggie dip from the MFP recipe cards.

What are the top 5 most frequently asked questions about "Tried and True Recipes for First Cooking Shows"?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I often receive questions about our tried and true recipes for first cooking shows. Below are the top 5 most frequently asked questions and their answers.

1. What are the best recipes to use for my first cooking show?

The best recipes to use for your first cooking show are ones that are easy to prepare, use commonly available ingredients, and are crowd-pleasers. Some popular options include our Classic Chocolate Chip Cookies, Ultimate Chicken Caesar Salad, and Slow Cooker Pulled Pork.

2. Can I modify the recipes to fit dietary restrictions?

Yes, many of our recipes can be modified to fit different dietary restrictions. We have a wide range of recipes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and more. Just let us know beforehand so we can make the necessary adjustments.

3. Do I need to purchase specific Pampered Chef products to make these recipes?

While some of our recipes may call for specific Pampered Chef products, they can often be substituted with similar items you may already have. We always provide alternative options in our recipes and encourage you to use what you have on hand.

4. How do I make sure my cooking show runs smoothly with these recipes?

The key to a successful cooking show is preparation. Make sure you have all the ingredients and tools you need before the show starts. You can also pre-measure ingredients and set up your workstations beforehand to save time during the show.

5. Can I add my own personal touch to these recipes?

Absolutely! We encourage our consultants to put their own spin on our recipes and make them their own. Whether it's adding a special seasoning or ingredient, or presenting the dish in a unique way, your personal touch will make the recipes even more special for your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jendill
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • smartcookie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies