• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Shows You Are Doing This Year?

In summary, the author is looking for feedback on her first live show in almost a year. She is repeat host of the show and is repeat guests. She wants to do something for the holidays. She has two gifts on her table, one of her sauces wrapped in cellophane and one of her oil dippings. She is doing a Pantry party and is offering the Peppermint Chocolate Cookie Sandwiches.
esavvymom
Staff member
I could use some feedback and ideas. I have my first live show in almost a year the first weekend in December. This is a repeat host of mine, and repeat guests. I wanted to do something for the holidays.

My plan was to have them visit/eat BEFORE I start any demos, while I finish setting up.

I was thinking of a Candy/Stocking Stuffer type show- showcasing a couple of easy recipe ideas they can make for parties, or gifts. Would this work if it is a 6pm show or should I suggest the host bump back to maybe 7pm? (She'd do whatever I asked...no matter.) I want to keep it super simple (I'm nervous), and NOT cook at the party. I'd rather bring my recipe already done. I thought I could bring the peppermint bark, and then make the Turtle Pretzel Candies. Or someone posted a Holiday Cookies and Candy show document that sounded easy.

What are you offering in December??

I'm no help. I'm just doing my regular show but mentioning Christmas a lot. I have a couple of gifts on my table, like one of the dessert sauces wrapped in cellophane with one of the Petite Bamboo Spoons. I make sure I talk about what great gifts some of our things make, like tying the Adjustable Measuring Spoons together with a note that says, "You really measure up."I also make sure that I make the list of 95 items under $10 and wish lists are available.

I am doing cookie and candy shows. My director and I were talking last night (she is doing them too) and we think that sales are lower than regular shows, but I was having trouble booking regular shows before Christmas... guess it is one of those things. People like something different and making it more Christmas centered makes it more of a fun thing for them to go to when they are already overbooked.

raebates said:
I'm no help. I'm just doing my regular show but mentioning Christmas a lot. I have a couple of gifts on my table, like one of the dessert sauces wrapped in cellophane with one of the Petite Bamboo Spoons. I make sure I talk about what great gifts some of our things make, like tying the Adjustable Measuring Spoons together with a note that says, "You really measure up."

I also make sure that I make the list of 95 items under $10 and wish lists are available.

It does help actually. I had just reread the thread about your shows. (Funny how old threads just keep popping up! :D).

Rae- what recipe are you taking with you to the show? I know you said you normally bring something already made.

I'm doing Pantry parties.
I think people are looking for elegant, easy budget friendly appetizer ideas that they aren't going to be spending all day on and our sauces and oil dippings are perfect.

Right now I'm doing the Peppermint Chocolate Cookie Sandwiches. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to change that for December.

What are the benefits of attending a holiday show with Pampered Chef?

Attending a holiday show with Pampered Chef is a great way to get in the holiday spirit and find unique gifts for friends and family. Our shows also offer exclusive holiday-themed products, discounts, and giveaways. Plus, you'll get to see our products in action and taste delicious recipes made with our tools.

How can I find out about holiday shows happening in my area?

You can find out about upcoming holiday shows by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or checking our website for events in your area. You can also follow us on social media for updates and announcements about holiday shows.

What types of products can I expect to see at a holiday show?

Our holiday shows feature a variety of products that are perfect for gift-giving or hosting holiday gatherings. You can expect to see our popular kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and exclusive holiday-themed items. We also offer gift sets and bundles for easy shopping.

Can I purchase products at a holiday show?

Yes, you can purchase products at our holiday shows. Our consultants will have products available for immediate purchase, and you can also place orders for any items that may be out of stock. We accept cash, credit, and debit cards for payment.

Can I host a holiday show and earn rewards?

Absolutely! Hosting a holiday show is a great way to earn free products and discounts. Our consultants can work with you to plan a fun and festive holiday show for you and your guests. Plus, as a host, you'll have the opportunity to try out new products and recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
Replies
Views
ccooley
  • krusacbeth
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies