• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ready to host a Holiday Cookie and Candy Show?

In summary, the Holiday Cookie and Candy Show will feature a variety of traditional and unique holiday treats such as sugar cookies, gingerbread cookies, peppermint bark, fudge, and chocolate-covered pretzels. There will also be gluten-free and vegan options available for those with dietary restrictions. All featured cookies and candies will be available for purchase, with special discounts for bulk purchases. The show will also offer cooking demonstrations and classes, as well as a special kids' corner for family-friendly activities.
lesliec
My Exec Director told us about doing Holiday Cookie and Candy Shows for November and December. We did some recipes and practiced some things a little at our meeting last night and I am so hooked!!!!
I made a couple of phone calls today and got two more shows booked really easily. People are really excited. I was having trouble getting shows on the calendar right now, but this is an awesome excuse for people to have a holiday party.

If someone will tell me how to add a file here, then I will put all of the info on CS to share.

Thanks for posting!

Thank you for sharing!

Another yummy idea for the brownie bites...cut mini-Snickers in half then tuck them inside. A guest shared this at one of my shows and I make them all the time. Everybody loves them!

Thanks so much for sharing this :)

I love it. I may try and do that in December. Thanks!

Love the snickers idea. Or maybe even one of those peppermint Hershey kisses :) yum

I might just try this.
See if I can stick a Flyer into the Local newspaper, unless it would cost something, then I would have to just do word of moutth, which in this town, is not such a great idea because then it gets back to the wrong people and I get hurt over it by the wrong people.

Lesliec thank you so much for the Holiday Cookie and Candy show idea. You can never learn too much on this fabulous site! :)

1. What types of cookies and candies will be featured at the Holiday Cookie and Candy Show?

The Holiday Cookie and Candy Show will feature a variety of traditional and unique holiday treats such as sugar cookies, gingerbread cookies, peppermint bark, fudge, and chocolate-covered pretzels.

2. Will there be gluten-free or vegan options available at the show?

Yes, we understand the importance of accommodating dietary restrictions and will have a selection of gluten-free and vegan cookies and candies available at the Holiday Cookie and Candy Show.

3. Can I purchase the cookies and candies at the show?

Yes, all of the cookies and candies featured at the show will be available for purchase. We also offer special discounts for bulk purchases, perfect for holiday gifting!

4. Are there any cooking demonstrations or classes at the Holiday Cookie and Candy Show?

Yes, we will have cooking demonstrations and classes throughout the day where you can learn how to make some of the featured treats at home. You can also pick up some helpful tips and tricks for holiday baking.

5. Is the Holiday Cookie and Candy Show family-friendly?

Absolutely! The Holiday Cookie and Candy Show is a fun and festive event for all ages. We even have a special kids' corner where they can decorate their own cookies and make holiday crafts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ccooley
  • Kjurich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies