• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Festive Holiday Cookie Show: Tips and Ideas

Thanks for catching that! I always do the ESP cookies and sell the cookie press to everyone!One egg, one cup sugar, and one cup peanut butter. So easy and yummy!I always do the ESP cookies and sell the cookie press to everyone!One egg, one cup sugar, and one cup peanut butter. So easy and yummy!
Kjurich
I am thinking I want to do my own Holiday show in the beging of December . . . I was thinking some sort of Christmas cookie show but I am not sure were to start. . . what to do and how to do it. . . anyone? ? ? ?

I am having my 3rd annual cookie exchange. It is so much fun and keeps growing each year. Everyone brings 4 dozen cookies and we put them all on a table and go around taking 3 of each until they are all gone. Everyone seems to enjoy it. I make snacks. People place orders and I draw to give away the host benefits.

I just bought all the ingredients the other day to try those cookie ball truffle things that are in the new Holiday mini catalog. The recipe is on CC. I also was thinking of doing something early in December as my own Cookie Exchange party and then would give away the host benefits.

babywings76 said:
I just bought all the ingredients the other day to try those cookie ball truffle things that are in the new Holiday mini catalog. The recipe is on CC.

I also was thinking of doing something early in December as my own Cookie Exchange party and then would give away the host benefits.

Thats definatly what I am thinking. . . I willl have to look at the cookie ball truffle. . .I make Cake Pops and I know they are a huge hit maybe these will be easier.

Does anyone have an invitation that they would share. I'm doing my 1st cookie exchange for my cousin party the first of december.

Thanks

This is a great idea! I always do a Holiday Gift Fair show at my house in December, but I've never thought about making it a cookie exchange or even making cookies at it. Can you say "duh"?! :)

I love the Cookie Ball Truffle recipes and am eager to try them. If you have the Cookie Press, that's also a great thing to demo even if you don't cook what people make. Just having them try it will sell it. It's so easy.

I did a fun Holiday show for one of my hosts last year where we did the Cookie Press cookies (we did the peanut butter ones -- 1 cup flour, 1 egg, 1 cup peanut butter -- yum!), brownie bites (brownie mix in the mini muffin pan with cherries, nuts or other things squished into them) and chocolate-covered everything using the double boiler. I hadn't thought about doing that same stuff for my own show, but I think I will this year. It was way too much fun.

Sorry I don't have an invitation for it. I tend to use Evite for my shows.

Shari in TX

I always do the ESP cookies and sell the cookie press to everyone!
One egg, one cup sugar, and one cup peanut butter. So easy and yummy!

I always do the ESP cookies and sell the cookie press to everyone!
One egg, one cup sugar, and one cup peanut butter. So easy and yummy!

Oh, riiiight! It's sugar, not flour. Thanks for fixing that. I knew it was easy, but I should have remembered there was no flour. I like thinking of them as "ESP" -- now I'll never forget!

Shari in TX

1. What is "My Own Holiday Show"?

"My Own Holiday Show" is a special event offered by Pampered Chef where you can host your own holiday-themed cooking party with friends and family. It's a fun and festive way to celebrate the holiday season while learning new recipes and trying out Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I host a "My Own Holiday Show"?

To host a "My Own Holiday Show," simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a date and time for your party. Your consultant will provide you with all the necessary materials and information to make your holiday show a success.

3. What types of recipes are featured in a "My Own Holiday Show"?

The recipes featured in a "My Own Holiday Show" are holiday-themed and perfect for entertaining during the holiday season. They may include dishes like appetizers, main courses, desserts, and more, all using Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I earn rewards by hosting a "My Own Holiday Show"?

Yes, as a host of a "My Own Holiday Show," you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. You may also have the opportunity to book future parties and earn even more rewards. Your consultant can provide you with more details.

5. Can I customize my "My Own Holiday Show" to fit my preferences?

Absolutely! Your Pampered Chef consultant will work with you to create a holiday show that fits your preferences and needs. You can choose the date, time, theme, and even the recipes you want to feature. Your holiday show will be tailored to make it a special and memorable event for you and your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ccooley
  • krusacbeth
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • lesliec
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies