• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Do a Holiday Show but Need Ideas

In summary, a Cookie Exchange Party is a great idea. Pick a date that works well for you and your guests. As for hosting a show in December, that depends on your schedule.
milkangel
i really want to do a holiday show. i have had not the best of luck in the past so any ideas to go about doing one and to get a show in dec. before the baby comes? and also what is the best day to have one on the weekends or during the week? i am so open for ideas. Being it is around christmas.

Are you talking about your own holiday show? Why not do a cookie exchange? Have each guest bring cookies and they can exchange with everyone. You could always make the brownie lollipops as your demo (They look like they are super easy to make) or even the fudge peppermint cookies. Everyone seems to LOVE cookies at Christmas time. As for the day to have your show, that would depend on you. I don't really have a specific day that is better for anyone, some hosts prefer during the week and some prefer weekend.

The best time to do a show is when it works well for the host and for you. I often remind hosts that, "There is no perfect day to host. Pick what works well for your calendar. Those who can come will. Those who can't may still place orders."I can't say that I do a particularly "Holiday" show, though.

mpkegley said:
Are you talking about your own holiday show? Why not do a cookie exchange? Have each guest bring cookies and they can exchange with everyone. You could always make the brownie lollipops as your demo (They look like they are super easy to make) or even the fudge peppermint cookies. Everyone seems to LOVE cookies at Christmas time. As for the day to have your show, that would depend on you. I don't really have a specific day that is better for anyone, some hosts prefer during the week and some prefer weekend.

This was my first thought before I read this post as I am a "cookie junkie". I did one last year...my first year and it was such a success that I'm doing it again this year as requested by my guests. And sales were just over $1000;). What ever you decided, keep the excitement with your guests, and do your call backs for RSVP's and the non-RSVP's and you'll do great. Pick a day that's good for you. I chose a November date to get in on the SAT and that's what I'm gonna do again this year. PM me if you want a little more info.

I second the Cookie Swap party. I do one every year for a host - she invites her friends to bring 4 dozen cookies each, and tells them that we'll be making cookies at the show. She also invites their kids, and we do kids cookies first (usually cut-out cookies that I let them decorate themselves), then let the kids go play and make a "grown up" cookie recipe with the moms. At the end, everyone swaps cookies and takes some of the ones we made, too, and I hand out recipes, as well. They all place orders, too, of course!

Everyone loves it and it has become a tradition - her friends always ask her if she's having her Cookie Party this year! :)

HTH!

I think the Cookie-Exchange idea is great! But to take the pressure off of being your own host, you might be able to make it a Holiday Fundraiser in which the proceeds go to a Christmas Charity -like Toys for Tots or Operation Christmas Child or something.I know I just hosted my own show, and felt really awkward about reminders and getting people to come- but a fundraiser removes that, because I'm not really the big benefactor of the show and everyone knows it! I get SOME, but I can part with 5% if it meant someone shows up and buys for a worthy cause!Have fun! I wish I could do one, but we'll be at Disney the first two weeks in December. :D

i am not to found of a fundraser. i would put all the orders in and have a winner of the whole show to get the benifets. need ideas for games now is the time to plan something and also would it be best to do it in nov than dec?

IF YOU DO AN OPEN HOUSE: I have read that SOME people have a WEEKNIGHT AND A WEEKEND Show.

I think the Cookie Exchange Party is SUPER CUTE!
OR
Batter Bowl Mix Class

...and you could encorporate decorating and gift giving ideas as well (have a display).

I have always done a Open House/class/clinic on a Sunday.

Check this thread out. Someone posted and they are discussing a Tri-fold flyer with Gift Ideas. Ignore the first several attached copies- they had math or outdated items in them for the current F/W 08 line. The document that was the revised version is called "PAMPERED SETS REVISED AGAIN JWV.doc". You can easily grab it from the "Files".But it gives some gift ideas for you (to put together and display maybe?) as well as for someone to purchase.

Related to Want to Do a Holiday Show but Need Ideas

What are some fun holiday-themed recipes to showcase at a Pampered Chef holiday show?

Some popular holiday recipes that are perfect for showcasing at a Pampered Chef holiday show include slow cooker hot chocolate, holiday-shaped sugar cookies, festive cranberry sauce, and savory holiday appetizers like stuffed mushrooms or bacon-wrapped dates.

How can I incorporate Pampered Chef products into my holiday cooking and baking?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of versatile products that can be used in all aspects of holiday cooking and baking. For example, you can use our stoneware to make delicious roasts and casseroles, our food chopper for quick and easy prep work, and our bakeware for baking all your favorite holiday treats.

What are some unique gift ideas for friends and family from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef has a variety of gift options for your loved ones this holiday season. Some ideas include our customizable aprons or cutting boards, our popular mix and measure set, and our versatile multi-purpose kitchen shears. Our holiday gift sets also make great presents for anyone on your list.

What are some interactive games or activities that can be played at a Pampered Chef holiday show?

One fun game to play at a Pampered Chef holiday show is a blind taste test using different seasonings or sauces. You can also have guests participate in a recipe scavenger hunt, where they race to find products and ingredients needed for a specific recipe. Another idea is to have a cookie decorating contest using Pampered Chef cookie cutters and decorating tools.

How can I make my Pampered Chef holiday show a success?

To ensure a successful holiday show, be sure to promote it well in advance and offer an incentive for guests to attend, such as a discount or free gift. Prepare all the recipes and products you plan to showcase beforehand, and have plenty of catalogs and order forms available. Also, make sure to engage and interact with your guests throughout the show to keep them interested and excited about the products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ccooley
  • krusacbeth
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • Kjurich
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies