• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hands-On Holiday Demos: Creative Ideas for WOWing Guests

In summary, the conversation is about ideas for gifts for the holiday season. The expert suggests preparing food and decorating with SA items. They also suggest making a small batter bowl with the ingredients for either a brownie or cookie.
jenniann
I am working on our cluster meeting for Monday night and we are going to do some hands on holiday demos to give everyone ideas for something different to offer for the holiday months. We are doing the cookie press and 2 step fudge with the EAD and the HFTH ideas. Does anyone else have any other ideas that really WOW guests?

I take the large SS whisk (you could use the small one also) and fill it with Hershey's kisses wrapped in red and green) and then I make a tag that says "Whisking you a Merry Kiss-mas" and tie it on the whisk. It is very easy, and cute, and a great idea for hostess gift or teachers gift.

I'm planning on doing the 'mug cake' thing as a wow and to show how folks can make a nice gift for friends (or themselves)... don't know if it'll wow them but it would me! LOL... I'm also planning on showing how especially the SA items (on sale this month - how convenient) can be used not only for preparing, serving food and entertaining but for decorating as well...

I was thinking about making the pretzel wreaths as a second recipe at shows...letting the guest make them, put them on a piece of Parchment paper with their name written on it...and bring ribbon to tie on it, and take it home in a baggie.

ChefNic said:
I was thinking about making the pretzel wreaths as a second recipe at shows...letting the guest make them, put them on a piece of Parchment paper with their name written on it...and bring ribbon to tie on it, and take it home in a baggie.
This is one I thought of right away when I read this thread. Also, the festive bark crunch (is that the name?) anyway, that looks great all packaged up in the celophane.
I also like the idea of the small batter bowls, with the makings of either a brownie or cookie in them..... Makes great presents... and it's so much nicer to get the bb with the mix already inside!!!
This will be the first time in about 5 years since I really promoted holiday shows! I'm getting excited!:)

1. What is a "Hands on Holiday Show"?

A "Hands on Holiday Show" is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration where guests get to try out our products and create delicious holiday dishes. It's a great way to learn new recipes and get a feel for our high-quality kitchen tools.

2. How long does a "Hands on Holiday Show" typically last?

Our "Hands on Holiday Shows" typically last about 2-3 hours, depending on the number of guests and the recipes being demonstrated. We want to make sure everyone has enough time to try out our products and ask any questions they may have.

3. Do I need to bring anything to a "Hands on Holiday Show"?

No, you do not need to bring anything to a "Hands on Holiday Show." We provide all the necessary ingredients and kitchen tools for the demonstrations. Just come ready to have fun and learn some new recipes!

4. Can I purchase products at a "Hands on Holiday Show"?

Absolutely! Our "Hands on Holiday Shows" are a great opportunity to see our products in action and make a purchase if you're interested. Our consultants will be available to assist you with any purchases you'd like to make.

5. Are "Hands on Holiday Shows" only for women?

No, our "Hands on Holiday Shows" are for everyone! Pampered Chef products are designed for anyone who loves to cook and create delicious meals. We welcome all guests to come and join in on the fun.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ccooley
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
punkie1019
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies