• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are Some Quick and Easy Holiday Appetizer Ideas?

In summary, the host is looking for an appetizer that they could have mostly completed, that comes together quick, and doesn't require too much preparation. They are also looking for an easy recipe.
kam
Staff member
I am trying to get my Holiday Recipe Choices together.

I offer 2 recipes (an "A" (demo) recipe and a "B" (mostly completed) recipe).

I would like to offer as my demo recipes:
Peppermint Fudge Cookie Sandwiches
Chocolate Pecan Lattice Tart
Black Forest Trifle

But I am trying to come up with an appetizer to offer that I could have mostly completed / or comes together REALLY quick for an additional recipe.

Plus, in trying to get bookings, I am trying to stress to my hosts that parties are so easy - they don't have to prepare a ton of recipes (if any). And based on that thought, I can't see only having something like the Peppermint Cookies.

So, any ideas for an add-on recipe? And Brie won't work around here. I love it and try to push it - but no luck!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Bumping...

Can anyone offer any easy (non-demo) appetizer ideas to prepare with some of the holiday dessert recipes?

I have no luck getting hosts to choose the Brie and I am tired of the Touchdown Taco Dip and the Mini-Ham Puffs.

Anyone? Anyone?

what about the artichoke dip in the bread bowl?can't believe they don't like the brie - my absolute favorite!!!!the focaccia can be prepared ahead of time, pop it in the oven when you get to the house, (have the tomatoes sliced and ready to go) and it will be ready as guests arrive. Plus the house will smell great. Leave it on the stone and they can see that the stone keeps it warm - or is this too much work at the beginning?

Hot Pizza Dip.

If you have the chicken precooked in the DCB, the Jerk Chicken Nachos are really quick and easy. I do them mostly with Chipotle Rub, though, because the smell of the jerk seasoning makes me want to hurl!:yuck:

doughmama said:
what about the artichoke dip in the bread bowl?

can't believe they don't like the brie - my absolute favorite!!!!

I KNOW! I LOVE the Brie too! I just have such a hard time getting hosts to pick this. Most have never tried or heard of Brie. And it is a shame since I think this would go perfectly with a holiday theme.

doughmama said:
the focaccia can be prepared ahead of time, pop it in the oven when you get to the house, (have the tomatoes sliced and ready to go) and it will be ready as guests arrive. Plus the house will smell great. Leave it on the stone and they can see that the stone keeps it warm - or is this too much work at the beginning?

Where is the recipe for this? Is it just listed as "focaccia"?

DebbieJ said:
Hot Pizza Dip.
I could finish this off pretty quickly and get it in the oven. Plus I could show the microplane grater with the parm....

1. How can I find recipes using specific ingredients?

You can use the "Recipe Search" function on our website to search for recipes based on specific ingredients. Simply enter the ingredient you want to use and click "Search" to see a list of recipes that include that ingredient.

2. Are there any recipes that cater to dietary restrictions?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and vegan. You can use the "Recipe Search" function to filter recipes based on your specific dietary needs.

3. How can I save my favorite recipes for future use?

You can create a free account on our website and save your favorite recipes to your "Recipe Box". This will allow you to easily access and reference your favorite recipes whenever you need them.

4. Can I adjust the serving size for a recipe?

Yes, our recipes have the option to adjust the serving size to accommodate your needs. Simply click on the "Servings" button and enter the number of servings you would like the recipe to yield.

5. Are there any videos or tutorials available for the recipes?

Yes, we have a variety of instructional videos and tutorials available on our website and YouTube channel. You can also find step-by-step instructions for each recipe on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cynde
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • krusacbeth
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies