• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will There Be a Holiday Theme This Year?

In summary, there will be a Homemade for the Holidays theme this year, with mini catalogs to go along with it. The release date for the new Power Cooking recipes and Home for the Holidays theme is October 1st. However, there will also be a recipe for Candy Cane Brownie Lollipops, Turtle Pretzel Candies, and Raspberry Mousse Cookie Napoleons in the holiday cookbook. Some people are not fans of the peppermint cookies, but they are excited for the new recipes. The new Homemade for the Holidays theme is now available on CC and some consultants are planning to host holiday shows in November.
kam
Staff member
I can't remember reading about it anywhere in the stuff from Conference...but for those of you who went...

Did HO say whether or not they would be introducing a Holiday Theme this year? Or are the Peppermint Cookies it?

I am trying to come up with my holiday recipe list since I have a fair the first week of Oct and want to have the recipe list done in case someone books a show!

Thanks!

There will be a Homemade for the Holidays theme. It was mentioned in either a newsletter or NewsWire. There will be mini catalogs to go with it.

chefann said:
There will be a Homemade for the Holidays theme. It was mentioned in either a newsletter or NewsWire. There will be mini catalogs to go with it.

Thanks! I couldn't remember if I read it somewhere (or imagined it! :)).

Any idea when the holiday one might be posted? I am half thinking last year's was posted sometime in October?? I am hoping early Oct!

At Conference, we were told that the new Power Cooking recipes, and the new Home For The Holidays theme would be released October 1st.

I hope it's not those peppermint cookies.

ChefBeckyD said:
At Conference, we were told that the new Power Cooking recipes, and the new Home For The Holidays theme would be released October 1st.

Great! I have a fair on the 4th and am hoping to PUSH November/December holiday themed shows - so having the recipes would be helpful!
Can't wait!

ltkacz said:
I hope it's not those peppermint cookies.

Um, not a fan, Liz? I love 'em, but I can understand that they wouldn't be your favorite if you don't particularly like chocolate, mint, or the combined flavors.

raebates said:
Um, not a fan, Liz? I love 'em, but I can understand that they wouldn't be your favorite if you don't particularly like chocolate, mint, or the combined flavors.

I agree with Liz, not a fan either....:yuck::yuck::yuck:
I may make one of the recipes in the holiday cookbook, love those brownie lollipop thingy's :)

The new Homemade for the Holidays is up on CC. Candy Cane Brownie Lollipops, Turtle Pretzel Candies, and Raspberry Mousse Cookie Napoleons! Yum times three! I'm combining a Mystery Host/Hostess Appreciation/Holiday show for November and I can't wait! It's my first one!

1. Will there be a holiday-themed catalog this year?

Yes, there will be a holiday-themed catalog this year! We are excited to offer a variety of products and gift ideas for all of your holiday cooking and entertaining needs.

2. Are there any new holiday products being released?

Yes, we will be releasing several new holiday-themed products this year. Keep an eye out for our holiday catalog to see all of the new items!

3. Will there be any special holiday promotions or discounts?

Yes, we will have some special promotions and discounts for our holiday products. Be sure to check our website and social media pages for updates and details.

4. Can I purchase holiday products as gifts for others?

Absolutely! Our holiday products make great gifts for friends and family who love to cook and entertain. We even offer gift wrapping services for an additional fee.

5. When will the holiday products be available for purchase?

Our holiday products will be available for purchase starting in October. Keep an eye out for our holiday catalog or visit our website to start shopping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• keynibear
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
raebates
  • babywings76