• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday 2011: Tips, Recipes & Gift Ideas - Will We Have a 'Theme Show'?

In summary, there is a resource available for Holiday 2011 with tips, recipes, and gift ideas, but it does not currently have the option to set up a holiday-themed show on the website. Many people are disappointed by this and have been trying to contact Pampered Chef for information on when this option will be available. Some have even received a response stating that there are no plans for a holiday-themed show on the website. However, there is a holiday e-invitation template now available on the website, which many people are excited about and plan to use for their holiday events.
yankfan24
Gold Member
We have this wonderful resource for the Holiday 2011 with tips and recipes and gift ideas, but what I don't see if the ability to set up a show on the website and have the "theme" be a holiday show like we have in the past. Anyone know if we will have that choice later on, or not now since there aren't really "theme" shows? There are still soooo many choices of themes, like Mexican in Minutes or Appetizers so I'm not sure why we wouldn't have the Holiday option. :confused:

I'm sure we will have the option next month. I notice they aren't too quick to make things like that available too far in advance...;)

For those of us that like to plan in advance, it doesn't make it very easy. I want to send out my annual Holiday Open House evites, but can't set it up yet. I agree that they don't always make things available too far in advance, but I know that it will or has stayed available into the SUMMER sometimes. Go figure!!

Don't hold your breath...I've been wondering the same thing...so I emailed them today. This is the reply I got:

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. Unfortunately we have not received any information on a holiday themed shows on our website. Please continue to watch for further updates.
Daniel Nurczyk
Pampered Chef Technical Support
1-888-687-2433

Needless to say, I'm very dissapointed, as I would like to have a holiday open house type show where I'm not demonstrating a recipe...the recipe's will already made and people can just eat, enjoy themselves and see the holiday entertaining ideas. LAME!

Ugh! Frustrating! I wish they would do things earlier for us consultants on military bases overseas. It can take up to 2 months for us to get our stuff! :(

I posted this question earlier today, but didn't realize so many of us were looking for it - maybe we should bombard HO with calls!

In the PC Newswire from today it has a section for Holiday Marketing Guide. In this section it has "Supporting Materials"...then under Personal Website and Email Support it has a picture of what is obviously a template for a holiday E-invition. It says, "holiday cheer" and it shows an image right out of the holiday mini catalog. I just sent a couple emails begging them for a holiday template. This is so frustrating.

It is extremely frustrating! I have two open houses NEXT weekend and can't get the invitations out that I want! Grrrr...

Here's an invitation you can print out. There's probably a way to copy and paste it into an e-mail. But it sure would be nice if they could put this on our PWS's so we can use it for e-invitations.
https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/images/cc/us/pdf/hmfth_invite.pdf

We should all be emailing them all day today. I just sent an email to every address they have...I even attached the picture of the e-vite. Oddly enough, the e-vite was saved by them as "holiday e-vite.jpg". Seriously...then really need to make us feel like they are listening to us.

They just put the Holiday 2011 e-invitation template up!!!!! I'm so excited. You guys should go check it out....it's perfect for what I'm planning!

salpetty said:
They just put the Holiday 2011 e-invitation template up!!!!! I'm so excited. You guys should go check it out....it's perfect for what I'm planning!

Me too!!! Thanks for letting us know it's up!

1. What is a 'theme show'?

A theme show is an event or gathering that centers around a specific theme, such as a holiday or special occasion. It typically includes decorations, food, and activities that revolve around the chosen theme.

2. Will the holiday 2011 show have a specific theme?

Yes, the holiday 2011 show will have a winter wonderland theme. This means that the decorations, recipes, and gift ideas will all have a wintery and festive feel.

3. Can I suggest a theme for the holiday show?

Absolutely! We love hearing ideas from our audience. If you have a specific theme in mind for the holiday show, please feel free to share it with us and we will consider it for future shows.

4. Will the recipes featured in the holiday show be easy to make?

Yes, all of the recipes in the holiday show will be chosen for their simplicity and deliciousness. Our goal is to provide easy and tasty recipes that anyone can make, regardless of their cooking experience.

5. Are there any gift ideas that are budget-friendly?

Yes, we understand that the holiday season can be expensive, so we will include gift ideas that are affordable and won't break the bank. We want to help you find the perfect gifts for your loved ones without breaking your budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies
Views
ccooley
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies