• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Ever Borrowed Products for a Holiday Show?

In summary, if you don't have the item you need, you can usually borrow it from someone in your network.
Akiba
Hi there! I'm a new consultant (still working to qualify) and I'm planning on throwing a big holiday show in November. I have ideas on what to do there, but I'm looking to use some items that I can't afford to buy yet, like the DCB, the three-tier stand, micro-cooker, and some SA plates. My only guess is to borrow them from others.

My question is: have you had to borrow items? What's your experience with that? If you haven't, would you ever be willing to...not with me, of course...unless you're in the Chicago area? Thanks for listening.

I have borrowed a few pieces from my Director before. I also had some needs for batter bowls, scrapers, etc. because I had 10 kids at my September Kids in the Kitchen Workshop and appealed to my customers to borrow things. I gave the customers who loaned me multiple items a SB S/S 08 to thank them!

I am always willing to let others borrow my PC stuff! (other consultants...family...friends) Especially my SA stuff! One of my neighbors had a HS graduation party for her son this summer and I toted a bunch of stuff over there for her to use, and one of our other neighbors had a ton of entertaining/serving/cooking stuff that she borrowed!

My director has always been generous and allowed many of us to borrow things for demos or fairs. That is one of the reasons that I really like this business...99% of the people you meet WANT to help you out so that you can be successful!

I have always borrowed from my director...and now that I have a team, my team borrows from me. I"ve also borrowed from friends who have PC when I've needed to.

Where in the Chicago area are you? I swap products all the time.

I borrowed from my director plenty. Now my team borrows from me.I'm also in Chicagoland--where are you?

I live in the city, in the Rogers Park community on the far north side. I'm next door to Evanston. Thank you for asking! :balloon:

Related to Have You Ever Borrowed Products for a Holiday Show?

1. Can I swap products with someone outside of the Pampered Chef community?

No, swapping products with individuals outside of the Pampered Chef community is not allowed. Our products are designed and manufactured specifically for Pampered Chef and cannot be exchanged or traded with non-Pampered Chef items.

2. How do I find someone to swap products with?

You can find someone to swap products with by joining our online community on social media platforms such as Facebook or Instagram. You can also attend Pampered Chef parties or events to connect with other consultants and customers who may be interested in swapping products.

3. Are there any restrictions on the products that can be swapped?

Yes, there are some restrictions on the products that can be swapped. Products that are personalized, discontinued, or part of a special promotion cannot be swapped. Additionally, products must be in good condition and not previously used or damaged.

4. How do I ensure a fair swap with someone?

To ensure a fair swap, we recommend discussing the details of the exchange with the other party beforehand. This includes agreeing on the value of the products being swapped and any additional costs such as shipping fees. It is also important to communicate clearly about the condition of the products being exchanged.

5. Can I swap products with a consultant from a different team?

Yes, you can swap products with a consultant from a different team. However, it is important to follow the same guidelines and restrictions as swapping with someone within your own team. It is also recommended to communicate with your team leader or director about the swap to ensure there are no conflicts of interest.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• saravaughn1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kkimpinski
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mr. Pampered Chef