• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Easy Dips for Your Holiday Show?

In summary, pantry seasonings such as garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, chili powder, and ranch seasoning are commonly used to make dips. Fresh herbs can also be used as a substitute, but the flavors may differ and adjustments may need to be made. These seasonings can be easily incorporated into dip recipes by mixing them with the other ingredients or sprinkling them on top. It is best to avoid using pantry seasonings like cinnamon or nutmeg in dips, as they may not pair well with savory flavors. However, pantry seasonings can be substituted for other spices in dip recipes, as long as quantities are adjusted and the flavors are tasted to preference.
anoelle
Is there an easy recipe to make for dips using our pantry items? I'm having a holiday show and I wanted to keep things simple. Any recommendations? Thank you all so much.

2 tbsp whatever seasoning or oil dip seasoning or rub
1 cup sour cream
1 cup mayonnaiseHalf the recipe and give them more choices to try.

Any recommendations on pantry seasonings? I only have the mole rub that came in my kit as I'm pretty new

Many of them will work for dips. Any of the oil dipping seasoning (except maybe the lemon & rosemary); for rubs: applewood, buffalo. For seasonings: sw, dill. I'd also recommend the sauces poured over cream cheese (one block of chees could demo up to six sauces if you cut it apart): I think any would work but my favorite are pineapple rum, teriyaki w/honey, apricot honey and raspberry habanero.

Thank you so much!

Thanks for the ideas! I have a booth this weekend and its my first one so I am looking for easy tips!

1. What pantry seasonings can be used to make dips?

Some popular pantry seasonings for dips include garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, chili powder, and ranch seasoning.

2. Can I use fresh herbs instead of pantry seasonings for dips?

Yes, fresh herbs can be used in dips instead of pantry seasonings. However, the flavors may be slightly different and you may need to adjust the quantities accordingly.

3. How do I incorporate pantry seasonings into my dip recipe?

Pantry seasonings can be easily added to dips by mixing them in with the other ingredients. You can also sprinkle them on top of the dip for added flavor and garnish.

4. Are there any pantry seasonings that should be avoided in dip recipes?

It ultimately depends on personal preference, but some pantry seasonings like cinnamon or nutmeg may not pair well with certain dip flavors. It's best to stick with seasonings that are commonly used in savory dishes.

5. Can I substitute pantry seasonings for other spices in my dip recipe?

Yes, you can substitute pantry seasonings for other spices in your dip recipe. Just be sure to adjust the quantities accordingly and taste as you go to ensure the flavors are to your liking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sillylittlechef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
Replies