• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Holiday Dessert Ideas from Seasoned Consultants

In summary, the consultant showcases their baking stones and gives helpful tips on how to make your cookies perfect every time. They will also type up the guests recipes and attach them to each receipt so everyone can share. This show is a fun way to build your cookie library, eat some yummy cookies, and learn some helpful tips.
Chef123
I'm a new consultant and was wondering if any of you 'seasoned' consultants would suggest some easy holiday dessert ideas that have been issued in the past. Thanks so much!!

Welcome aboard...

How about a Cookie Swap:
Guests are asked to bring 1 dozen cookies and their favorite recipe to share! We’ll swap cookies guests bring and the cookies made at the show.

I will showcase our baking stones and give some tips on how to make your cookies perfect every time! This is a hands-on kind of show. Guests are encouraged to join in the fun by using our cookie press, making cutouts, and decorating! And that’s just the beginning!

I’ll also type up the guests recipes and attach them to each receipt so everyone can share those too!

This show is a fun way to build your cookie library, eat some yummy cookies, AND learn some helpful tips!

Gather up your friends and family and we’ll gobble up some yummy cookies!

Take a little dough, some sugar, special ingredients, and a fair amount of TLC, what could be simpler? – Put it all together and you end up with a mouthful of joy!

This is a great idea! Thanks so much!

Here is THE BEST recipe!

Festive Cranberry Crunch Bark
(listed in the Holiday 2007 mini catalog)

Ingredients:

One package (20-24 oz) vanilla flavored almond bark
1 cup slivered almonds (or regular ones chopped coarsely)
3/4 cup sweetened dried cranberries
2 cups rice crispy cereal

Combine almonds and cranberries, set half of this mixture aside for topping.
Add in cereal to remaining almonds and cranberries.
Melt bark according to directions and stir into the cereal/nut mixture.
Spread onto a parchment lined baking sheet. (an offset spatula helps tremendously here) Once spread, sprinkle on remaining nuts and cranberries and gently press into the surface. Allow to cool and harden, break into pieces.

*I doubled this and split it between two jelly roll pans. Next time I will add about ½ cup more cereal per recipe

KellyTheChef said:
Here is THE BEST recipe!

Festive Cranberry Crunch Bark
(listed in the Holiday 2007 mini catalog)

This recipe is really good. I also found, that if you don't have cranberries, you can use crushed up candycanes. It was awesome!!!

On consultant's corner there is a whole section on Homemade for the Holidays - GREAT recipes there -- and if you're looking for a taste-tester after you make them all I'd be happy to help out :)

What are some easy holiday dessert ideas?

Some easy holiday dessert ideas from seasoned consultants at Pampered Chef include festive cookies, holiday-themed cakes and pies, and creative twists on traditional treats such as peppermint bark or gingerbread trifle.

Do these dessert ideas require special tools or equipment?

No, our seasoned consultants understand the importance of convenience and accessibility when it comes to holiday desserts. The recipes they recommend can be made with basic kitchen tools and equipment.

Can these dessert ideas be made ahead of time?

Yes, many of the dessert ideas from our seasoned consultants can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or freezer. This can save you time and stress during the busy holiday season.

Are there any allergy-friendly dessert options?

Absolutely, our seasoned consultants are well-versed in accommodating various dietary restrictions and food allergies. They can provide recommendations for delicious and safe dessert options for those with allergies or dietary preferences.

How can I make these dessert ideas healthier?

Our seasoned consultants understand the importance of balance and offer options for healthier ingredient substitutions, such as using applesauce instead of oil or using whole wheat flour instead of white flour. They can also provide tips for reducing sugar and calorie content in desserts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefdiana2007
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • anoelle
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies