• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creme De Menthe Cheesecake - Urgent!

In summary, to make Creme De Menthe Cheesecake, you will need crushed chocolate sandwich cookies, melted butter, cream cheese, sugar, Creme De Menthe liqueur, vanilla extract, eggs, sour cream, and green food coloring (optional). You can use any type of cookie for the crust and substitute Creme De Menthe liqueur with peppermint extract and milk. The total time to make this cheesecake is about 4 hours, including 1 hour of prep time. You can make it ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or freeze it for up to 2 months.
PamperedPeggy
Has anyone made the Creme de Menthe Cheesecake recipe from the Festive Holidays Desserts recipe book? A friend of mine wants to make this for Easter and I'm just wondering what kind of candies you used. I haven't made it yet myself, so unable to help her. Thanks so much.

I made it and just used Andie's mint candies.

Hi there! I have actually made the Creme de Menthe Cheesecake recipe from the Festive Holidays Desserts recipe book before and it turned out delicious. For the candies, I used crushed Andes mints on top of the cheesecake as a garnish. I also added a few whole Andes mints on top for decoration. However, you can use any type of mint candies you prefer, such as peppermint patties or chocolate-covered mint candies. I hope your friend enjoys the cheesecake and has a happy Easter!

What ingredients do I need to make Creme De Menthe Cheesecake?

To make Creme De Menthe Cheesecake, you will need the following ingredients:

• 1 1/2 cups crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
  • 1/4 cup melted butter
  • 3 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 1/4 cup Creme De Menthe liqueur
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 3 eggs
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • Green food coloring (optional)

Can I use a different type of cookie for the crust?

Yes, you can use any type of cookie for the crust that you prefer. Some popular options include graham crackers, vanilla wafers, or shortbread cookies. Simply crush the cookies and mix them with melted butter to create the crust.

Do I have to use Creme De Menthe liqueur in this recipe?

No, if you do not have or do not want to use Creme De Menthe liqueur, you can substitute it with 1 tsp peppermint extract mixed with 1/4 cup of milk. This will give the cheesecake a similar mint flavor.

How long does it take to make this cheesecake?

The total time for this recipe is about 4 hours, including 1 hour of prep time and 3 hours of chilling time. Actual hands-on time is around 20 minutes.

Can I make this cheesecake ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this cheesecake ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. You can also freeze it for up to 2 months. Just make sure to wrap it tightly with plastic wrap and aluminum foil before freezing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pkd09
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies