• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Peanut-Free Dessert Ideas for Large Bar and Bundt Pans

I think I have the recipe for the Cherry Cheese Ring in my cookbook! :)I put a sugar cookie as the crust in my large bar pan and add chopped up fruits and whipped cream on top. I do add a little cream cheese to my whipped cream to make it heavier and tastier. Or you could do a yummy cake in the stoneware bundt pan and add some ice cream.
pampered2007
I am looking for dessert ideas that uses either the large bar pan, stoneware bundt pan, or the new silicone crown cake pan. I do not have a trifle bowl. The only catch is that the dessert can NOT have any peanuts or peanut butter. The daughter of my host has severe allergies. I also need the dessert to be a good interactive recipe. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

You can modify the Nutty Brownies to be without nuts and have just caramel and mini-chips. I've done that for a nut allergy show.

Oh, and instead of mini chips on top, have them grate regular chips or a Hershey's bar in the grater to do the topping...

I think someone else one time mentioned using pretzels instead of nuts for that recipe.

babywings76 said:
I think someone else one time mentioned using pretzels instead of nuts for that recipe.

Yes, someone has...I didn't because if the allergy is severe enough sometimes pretzels are made in places that produce trail mix or things with nuts in them.

Thanks for pointing that out. I hadn't thought of that. Man, it seems everything may contain traces of nuts. I'd be so sad if I had that allergy!

I do have a non pampered chef recipe that is GREAT in the bar pan, and doesn't contain any kind of nuts.

babywings76 said:
Thanks for pointing that out. I hadn't thought of that. Man, it seems everything may contain traces of nuts. I'd be so sad if I had that allergy!

A little boy in my DS's preschool and AWANA group has a nut allergy - hard to make snacks.

As far as we can tell Apple Cinnamon Cheerios are o.k., we checked the box and he's tried them so we make Rice Krispy treats with AC Cheerios instead.

Just no Honey Nut Cheerios!!!!

Most "big" companies are cautious...it is more the off-brand stuff you seem to have to double-check.

Great ideas so far! Any more ideas???

pampered2007 said:
I am looking for dessert ideas that uses either the large bar pan, stoneware bundt pan, or the new silicone crown cake pan. I do not have a trifle bowl. The only catch is that the dessert can NOT have any peanuts or peanut butter. The daughter of my host has severe allergies. I also need the dessert to be a good interactive recipe. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

You could use my all time favorite! :love:The Cherry Cheese Ring:love:, it uses the bar stone. You can make it a braid or a ring!

Attachments

• Cherry Cheese Ring.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 229
Favorite Large Bar Pan Recipe -Chocolate Chip Sensation
Favorite Fluted Pan Recipe - Chocolate Velvet Cake with Strawberries.

NinaPChef said:
You could use my all time favorite! :love:The Cherry Cheese Ring:love:, it uses the bar stone. You can make it a braid or a ring!

WOndering if you might have a picture of this?

S'Mores Galore from the Delightful Desserts or a fruit pizza in the bar pan.

Do you know about this site?
http://www.joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm
It's my go-to (besides here, of course).

I had a host that made brownies and they were great. EVERYONE was oohing and ahhing. She made them in the Large Bar Pan and used two boxes/bags of brownie mix, makes them according to the box with just a little extra oil, and adds a bag of chocolate chips. She bakes the brownies and leave them on the bar pan. She then takes some frosting and melts in the container for about 30 seconds. She drizzles on the frosting and waits for the brownies to cool. They are fantastic and not expensive. I know they are "just brownies", but they are GREAT brownies.

This is a dessert that can feed a large crowd for $5.00. I know we talk about entrees and the price breakdown, and I think it is important to show how a yummy, rich, easy dessert can be cheap too!

pampered2007 said:

I put a sugar cookie as the crust in my large bar pan and add chopped up fruits and whipped cream on top. I do add a little cream cheese to my whipped cream to make it heavier and tastier.

Or you could do a yummy cake in the stoneware bundt pan and add some ice cream.

Debbie :D

Jane, thanks for the pampering chef site, I had never seen it before, but now have it bookmarked.
Gail

Great recipes everyone~ What would work best as an interactive dessert??? any ideas on that?

Well my host has decided to make "The Great Pumpkin Cake" recipe that I found on this site! Thanks to whoever posted the recipe :) Any clever suggestions on how to do this recipe as an interactive recipe??? The recipe seems very simple without a lot of steps involved.
Thanks!

What are some easy dessert ideas that use Pampered Chef products?

Some easy dessert ideas that use Pampered Chef products include using the Quick Cooker to make a quick and delicious cheesecake, using the Brownie Pan to create individual-sized brownies, and using the Ice Cream Sandwich Maker to make homemade ice cream sandwiches.

What are some healthy dessert options that can be made with Pampered Chef products?

Some healthy dessert options that can be made with Pampered Chef products include using the Veggie Strip Maker to create fruit skewers, using the Food Chopper to make a fruit salsa to top yogurt or oatmeal, and using the Mini Muffin Pan to make mini banana oat muffins.

What are some creative ways to use the Pampered Chef Fluted Cake Pan for desserts?

Some creative ways to use the Pampered Chef Fluted Cake Pan for desserts include making a pineapple upside-down cake, a chocolate lava cake, or a lemon poppy seed bundt cake. You can also use the pan to make a beautiful and delicious trifle or ice cream cake.

How can I make a quick and impressive dessert for a dinner party using Pampered Chef products?

A quick and impressive dessert for a dinner party using Pampered Chef products includes using the Stoneware Fluted Pan to make a rustic apple tart, using the Pastry Cutter to make homemade pie dough for a fruit pie, or using the Simple Slicer to create a stunning fruit platter with homemade chocolate dip.

Are there any gluten-free dessert recipes that use Pampered Chef products?

Yes, there are many gluten-free dessert recipes that use Pampered Chef products. Some examples include using the Gluten-Free Pizza Crust Mix to make a fruit pizza, using the Rockcrok Slow Cooker Stand to make a flourless chocolate cake, or using the Spiral and Slice to create a gluten-free apple crisp.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • Bren706
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies