• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stars & Stripes Dessert Pizza: Ready for the Show?

In summary, the "Stars & Stripes Dessert Pizza: Ready for the Show?" is a delicious and patriotic dessert made with Pampered Chef's signature pizza crust, cream cheese filling, and topped with fresh berries and a drizzle of chocolate. It is easy to make with the help of Pampered Chef's pizza crust mix and can be customized with different fruits for the toppings. The dessert can also be made ahead of time and you can use a different crust if desired.
Bren706
Gold Member
Have you made this before? Can it be made using the Large Bar Pan? (and maybe the small bar pan for the stars) Do you think there would be enough time to bake the pastry at an interactive show? or would you suggest making that ahead of time at home?

I have a show on Saturday, Stars and Stripe theme, so I was thinking of doing either this recipe or the Stars and Stripes Dessert Pizza. :chef:

I thought it was made in the Large Bar Pan?

I think I've always used the Large Bar Pan....although it's been a couple years since I made it...my thinking might be wrong.:eek:

It calls for the Rectangle Stone, and rolling the pastry sheet into a 13x10 rectangle.

1. What is the "Stars & Stripes Dessert Pizza: Ready for the Show?"

The "Stars & Stripes Dessert Pizza: Ready for the Show?" is a delicious and patriotic dessert made with Pampered Chef's signature pizza crust, cream cheese filling, and topped with fresh berries and a drizzle of chocolate. It's the perfect treat for any Fourth of July celebration or summer BBQ.

2. Is the "Stars & Stripes Dessert Pizza: Ready for the Show?" easy to make?

Yes, the "Stars & Stripes Dessert Pizza: Ready for the Show?" is very easy to make. With the help of Pampered Chef's pizza crust mix, you can have the crust ready in minutes. The cream cheese filling is also simple to prepare, and the toppings can be customized to your liking. It's a great dessert to make with kids or for a last-minute party.

3. Can I use different fruits for the toppings?

Absolutely! While the recipe calls for fresh strawberries and blueberries, you can use any fruit you like. Some popular alternatives include raspberries, blackberries, and even sliced bananas. Get creative and use a variety of fruits for a colorful and delicious dessert.

4. Can I make the "Stars & Stripes Dessert Pizza: Ready for the Show?" ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the "Stars & Stripes Dessert Pizza: Ready for the Show?" ahead of time. The crust and cream cheese filling can be prepared a day in advance and stored in the fridge. When you're ready to serve, simply add the toppings and drizzle with chocolate. It's a great make-ahead dessert for busy holiday gatherings.

5. Can I use a different crust for the "Stars & Stripes Dessert Pizza: Ready for the Show?"

While we recommend using Pampered Chef's pizza crust mix for the best results, you can use a different crust if you prefer. Just be sure to adjust the baking time and temperature accordingly. You can also use pre-made crusts for a quick and easy option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_momof3
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
PamperedSD