• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need dessert ideas for a fundraiser show? How about a lava cake or dump cake?

In summary, the conversation is about preparing for a fundraiser show and deciding on recipes to make. The host is worried about having enough food and the person suggests making a dessert if there will be over 15 people. They discuss options for the dessert, including a pineapple upside down cake made in the Deep Covered Baker. The person suggests doing the pizza as a make-ahead dish and making the pineapple cake as a demo to showcase the Deep Covered Baker and pineapple wedger. They also mention bringing all the ingredients for the host.
PamperedSD
I have my first fundraiser show this weekend. Its for a 3-day walk. I am starting off the show by making the Pink Panty Droppers and then doing to Aloha Pizza. The host seemed worried about having enough for everyone. I told her if she thought a lot of people were coming - over 15 I would do a dessert. I was thinking the lava cake but not sure it would go well. Maybe a dump cake? Any suggestions?? Also - should I do the cake as a demo or make it up ahead of time and put it in the micro at the same time as the pizza and just say what I did? I don't want to have too long of a demo - I've never done the pizza or this drink before. :confused:

Pineapple Upside Down cake in teh DCB

I agree with Carolyn!

dannyzmom said:
Pineapple Upside Down cake in teh DCB

I just found this recipe - looks awsome but maybe too many steps as a second recipe. Do you think I could do this ahead of time or should I do it as a demo?? I would love to get bookings using the DCB.

do the pizza as the make ahead, then do the pineapple cake as your demo, it features the deep covered baker (booking tool), and the pineapple wedger, which I tend to sell a lot of whenever I take a pineapple with me to shows!!

PamperedSD said:
I just found this recipe - looks awsome but maybe too many steps as a second recipe. Do you think I could do this ahead of time or should I do it as a demo?? I would love to get bookings using the DCB.

I do this as a 2nd recipe all the time.

Before the show, I melt the butter (right in the DCB) and sprinkle in the brown sugar, and then I mix up the cake. Then, as the 2nd recipe, all I do is cut and arrange the pineapple in the bottom of the DCB, and then pour in the cake mix and pop it in the micro. Takes about 5 minutes for the actual demo part.

Definitely the Pineapple upside down cake as a second recipe :)

ChefBeckyD said:
I do this as a 2nd recipe all the time.

Before the show, I melt the butter (right in the DCB) and sprinkle in the brown sugar, and then I mix up the cake. Then, as the 2nd recipe, all I do is cut and arrange the pineapple in the bottom of the DCB, and then pour in the cake mix and pop it in the micro. Takes about 5 minutes for the actual demo part.

Thanks for the tip! I'm going to do it this way and bring all the ingredients for the host. :)

What is the Dcb Desset W/ Aloha Pizza?

The Dcb Desset W/ Aloha Pizza is a delicious and easy-to-make dessert pizza that combines the flavors of pineapple, coconut, and macadamia nuts for a tropical twist on a classic dessert.

How do I make the Dcb Desset W/ Aloha Pizza?

To make the Dcb Desset W/ Aloha Pizza, you will need our Deep Covered Baker (DCB) and our Aloha Pizza Mix. Simply follow the instructions on the Aloha Pizza Mix package, spread the mixture into the DCB, and bake in the oven for a delicious and quick dessert.

Can I use fresh pineapple for the Dcb Desset W/ Aloha Pizza?

Yes, you can absolutely use fresh pineapple for the Dcb Desset W/ Aloha Pizza. Simply chop the pineapple into small pieces and add them to the Aloha Pizza Mix before spreading it into the DCB.

Can I add other toppings to the Dcb Desset W/ Aloha Pizza?

Yes, you can get creative and add other toppings to the Dcb Desset W/ Aloha Pizza to suit your taste. Some popular additions include shredded coconut, chopped macadamia nuts, and even a drizzle of chocolate sauce on top.

Can I make the Dcb Desset W/ Aloha Pizza ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the Dcb Desset W/ Aloha Pizza ahead of time and store it in the refrigerator for a few hours before baking it. This is a great option for parties or gatherings where you want to have a quick and easy dessert ready to go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tara Volpenhein
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Kelly8
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies