• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Stars and Stripes Dessert Pizza

In summary, the Iso Stars and Stripes Dessert Pizza is a delicious treat that can be made with a sugar cookie crust, cream cheese filling, and fresh fruit toppings. You can substitute the fruit toppings with your preferred fruits and use a different type of crust if desired. It takes about 45 minutes to make, but the hands-on time is only about 15 minutes. You can also make it ahead of time and store it in the fridge, but it is best served fresh for optimal taste and texture.
pc_momof3
Does anyone have the Stars and Stripes Dessert Pizza already in a Word Document? I'd appreciate it if you do! Thanks so much!

Here's a 4th of July Booklet I got off here. Not sure if this has what you are wanting or not.

Attachments

• patriotic recipes.doc
    41 KB · Views: 328
  • patriotic recipes.2.doc
    32.5 KB · Views: 328
Thank you! I have been looking all over for the stars n stripes dessert pizza recipe. I've only been doing PC for a year and don't have all the old cookbooks.

Thanks Jennifer!! Exactly what I wanted!

Hello there! I am a pampered chef consultant and I do have the Stars and Stripes Dessert Pizza recipe already in a Word Document. I would be more than happy to share it with you. Just let me know and I can send it over to you. Happy cooking!

1. What is the recipe for the Iso Stars and Stripes Dessert Pizza?

The recipe for the Iso Stars and Stripes Dessert Pizza can be found on our website or in our recipe book. It includes a sugar cookie crust, cream cheese filling, and fresh fruit toppings.

2. Can I substitute the fruit toppings in the recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the fruit toppings with your preferred fruits. We recommend using fresh fruits for the best flavor and texture.

3. How long does it take to make the Iso Stars and Stripes Dessert Pizza?

The total time to make the dessert pizza is about 45 minutes, including prep and baking time. However, the actual hands-on time is only about 15 minutes.

4. Can I use a different type of crust for the dessert pizza?

Yes, you can use a pre-made crust or make your own using your favorite recipe. Just make sure the crust is thick enough to hold the toppings.

5. Can I make the dessert pizza ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the dessert pizza a few hours in advance and store it in the fridge. However, for the best taste and texture, we recommend making it fresh and serving it immediately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies
Views
otisbg
Replies
Views
Staci