• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dessert Pizza - Chocolate Strawberry?

Ingredients:1 19.8-ounce box brownie mix1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature2/3 cup granulated sugar2 large eggs2 teaspoons vanilla extract1/2 cup all-purpose flour1/2 teaspoon baking soda1/2 teaspoon salt1/2 cup smooth peanut butter1/4 cup milkDirect
bridgetbakes
Is anyone familiar with a dessert pizza called Double Chocolate Strawberry or something like that? It has a brownie base (pour brownie over parchment on round stone) and is topped with Cream cheese, cool whip and strawberry pie fillling. I think it was originally a cherry recipe instead of strawberry? I know I have seen either version somewhere but can't seem to find the file here. The only dessert pizza I have found here uses the chocolate chip cookie base.

If anyone knows which recipe I am talking about, would you mind posting it?
Thanks so much.:eek:

I have no idea but it sounds so good! I want the recipe if someone finds it!

Here is what I found on CC

Berries & Cream Brownie Squares Season's Best® Spring/Summer 2006, page26
Berry Patch Brownie Pizza Stoneware Sensations, page 95

I don't have the stoneware sensations- I think I just ordered it off the outlet if it is the same... does anyone have this cookbook?

Here you go! It is amazing what you can find on the net! I am not sure if it is what she wants, but pretty close!

http://www.recipezaar.com/121879

This one looks pretty close! Thanks SO much Gillian. You rock! :D

Thank you for bringing this yummy recipe to my attention!!

I found oneI know my director gave me one that sounds like that.

Banana Split Brownie Pizza

1 package (19.5 oz) brownie mix
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese softened
1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
2 tbsp sugar
1/2 cup nuts
Strawberries
Banana
Chocolate syrup

Preheat oven to 375. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Place parchment paper on 15-inch baking stone. Pour brownie mixture on paper and spread into 14-inch circle. Do not bake without parchment paper or batter will run off stone while baking. Bake 15-20 minutes or until set. Cool completely. Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Spread over brownie crust. Slice banana and strawberries. Chop nuts. Arrange fruits and nuts on top of cream cheese mixture. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Chill.

I also like this one:

Peanut Buster Dessert Pizza

16 servings

1 (19.8 ounces) box brownie mix
1 (8 ounces) package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
1 cup brown sugar, packed
1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
2 (1.6 ounces) packages peanut butter cups, chopped into small pieces
1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
2 bananas, peeled, thinly sliced
1 ounce semisweet chocolate
2 teaspoons butter or margarine

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.

Line a 15-inch round baking stone with a circle of parchment paper and spread brownie batter on top, leaving a 1 inch border around the edge (parchment is needed to keep batter from running off the stone- don't skip).

Bake 20-25 minutes or until set, then remove from oven to cool completely.

Mix together cream cheese, sugar, and peanut butter until creamy.
Spread over cooled brownie crust, then sprinkle with nuts and chopped candy.

Layer sliced bananas decoratively over the crust.

Melt the semi-sweet chocolate and butter together in the microwave for about 1 1/2 minutes, then stir until smooth.

Drizzle over pizza, slice into squares with a pizza cutter, and serve.

Debbie :D

OMG Debbie! That peanut butter one sounds so good!

Here is a stupid question- I have never made brownies that weren't from a box mix. How do I make them? Is it hard to do? Would it bake into a 'pizza' the same?

NopeIt's really easy. I make a brownie recipe that comes on the Nestle Unsweetend packets box. This is so much easier than melting unsweetened chocolate squares to add to the recipe.

The batter is the same as the box batter, pretty thick and you just plop it in the center of the stone. Smooth it out with your spoon into a circle and it will bake nicely. Although it seems the homemade recipe I have, the brownie expanded more to the edge so I will make sure next time to leave about 1 1/2inches from the side. My family didn't mind the enormous brownie, and it didn't run off the side but for presentation purposes, I would do that.

Okay- here is another question! I don't have unsweetened chocolate but have semi-sweet... could I use that? If I did use semi-sweet chocolate would I use less sugar? Thanks!

Substituting semi-sweet for unsweetened chocolate in a recipe can be very tricky. If you have unsweetened cocoa powder, you can use 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder (not hot cocoa mix!) and 1 tablespoon of butter, shortening or oil for each ounce of unsweetened chocolate.

Ann, you are just a wealth of knowledge!!! How do you know all of these kinds of tidbits??

If you go to allrecipes.com they have a substitution list for things like that!

That website rocks!

I found this in one of my baking files
gilliandanielle said:
Okay- here is another question! I don't have unsweetened chocolate but have semi-sweet... could I use that? If I did use semi-sweet chocolate would I use less sugar? Thanks!

Q: Can you replace unsweetened chocolate with bittersweet or semisweet in a recipe?

A: To substitute unsweetened chocolate with bittersweet or semisweet, you need to make adjustments to both the sugar and the fat levels in the recipe. This does not work for all recipes, but it will for many. For each ounce of unsweetened chocolate in the recipe, use 2-1/2 ounces of bittersweet or semisweet chocolate, decrease the sugar in the recipe by 2-1/2 to 3 tablespoons, and decrease the butter by 1/2 tablespoon. Use this formula as a guide rather than a hard and fast rule.

So yes you can. I think it will work just fine. Desperate times call for desperate measures. And it's a pretty desperate situation when a preggo mother needs chocolate brownies!!! LOL

Thank you Debbie! I have been to the store twice since the recipe was posted but did I buy brownie mix??? DARN PREGGO BRAIN!!

I have made the peanut buster pizza, I love it!! it is really sweet though, you can't eat a whole bunch at once!!

That's my kind of dessert then! Things like chocolate covered strawberries are just bad news cause I could just eat and eat and eat them until they are gone and I would probably still want more... so this recipe sounds like a winner! :)

1. What ingredients do I need to make a chocolate strawberry dessert pizza?

To make a chocolate strawberry dessert pizza, you will need a pizza crust, chocolate spread or melted chocolate, sliced strawberries, and any additional toppings of your choice such as whipped cream or chopped nuts.

2. How do I make the pizza crust for a chocolate strawberry dessert pizza?

You can use a pre-made pizza crust or make your own using a basic pizza dough recipe. Roll out the dough to your desired thickness and shape, then bake it in the oven until it is golden brown and crispy.

3. Can I use other fruits besides strawberries for this dessert pizza?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit that pairs well with chocolate, such as raspberries, bananas, or even sliced apples. Get creative and use your favorite fruits to make a unique and delicious dessert pizza.

4. How do I prevent the chocolate from burning in the oven?

To prevent the chocolate from burning, it's important to keep an eye on the pizza while it's baking. You can also cover the chocolate with a layer of foil to protect it from direct heat.

5. Can I make this dessert pizza ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the pizza crust and store it in an airtight container for up to 2 days before assembling the pizza. However, it's best to add the toppings right before serving to ensure the pizza is fresh and the fruit is at its best.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefDode
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefDode
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
annew
  • PCLaurel