• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Chocolate Pizza Recipe: Chocolate Decadence

In summary, the main ingredient in a chocolate pizza recipe is chocolate, which can be dark, milk, or white. You can make a no-bake chocolate pizza without an oven using a stovetop or microwave, and a pre-made crust or cookie base. Toppings for a chocolate pizza can include fresh fruit, nuts, and drizzles of caramel or peanut butter. To prevent sticking, grease the pan or use parchment paper. Gluten-free and vegan options are also possible with alternative crusts and dairy-free chocolate.
mom2leelee
I'm looking for a chocolate pizza recipe called Chocolate Decadence anyone heard of it?

Here is the one i have that is simliar:

CHOCOLATE CHIP SENSATION
1 Pkg (16 oz) Refrig. chocolate chip cookie dough
1 pt. half and half
1/3 cup sugar
1 Pkg. (3.9 oz) instant chocolate pudding mix
1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup nuts, chopped
Preheat oven to 375. Place cookie dough on 15" stone. Use Dough and Pizza Roller and Flour/Sugar Shaker to roll dough into a 13" circle (use a piece of parchment paper under dough-cookie will be easier to handle later).Bake cookie 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool 10 minutes and run a piece of dental floss under crust to loosen from stone (you don't have to do this if you used parchment paper). Cool completely. Combine cream cheese and sugar, set aside. In batter bowl, combine half and half and instant pudding with the 10" whisk. Let set until firm, about 5 minutes. Spread cream cheese mixture on thoroughly cooled cookie base. Layer pudding mixture over cream cheese layer. Chop nuts with the food chopper and sprinkle over cookie (or grate chocolate or candy bar over top). Chill until served. Cut with pizza cutter.

Is this it?

Attachments

• Decadent Chocolate Dessert Pizza.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 448
Yes it is THANKS!!

1. What is the main ingredient in a chocolate pizza recipe?

The main ingredient in a chocolate pizza recipe is, of course, chocolate! You can use either dark, milk, or white chocolate, depending on your preference.

2. Can I make a chocolate pizza without an oven?

Yes, you can make a no-bake chocolate pizza using a stovetop or microwave to melt the chocolate and a pre-made crust or cookie base. This is a great option for those who don't have access to an oven or want a quick and easy dessert.

3. What toppings can I add to my chocolate pizza?

The possibilities are endless when it comes to toppings for a chocolate pizza. Some popular options include fresh fruit like strawberries or raspberries, nuts such as almonds or hazelnuts, and even a drizzle of caramel or peanut butter.

4. How do I prevent my chocolate pizza from sticking to the pan?

To prevent your chocolate pizza from sticking to the pan, make sure to grease the pan with butter or cooking spray before adding the crust and chocolate. You can also use parchment paper to line the pan for easy removal.

5. Can I make a gluten-free or vegan chocolate pizza?

Yes, you can easily make a gluten-free or vegan chocolate pizza by using alternative crusts such as almond flour or gluten-free graham crackers, and dairy-free chocolate. Just make sure to double-check all ingredients to ensure they are suitable for your dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies