• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Double Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bites

In summary, the Double Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bites are made with cream cheese, sugar, eggs, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, graham cracker crumbs, butter, and raspberry preserves. No special equipment is needed to make these cheesecake bites, just a mixing bowl, hand mixer, and muffin tin. They can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days and can also be frozen for up to 3 months. Any type of fruit preserve can be used in the recipe, such as strawberry, blueberry, or cherry.
DebPC
Staff member
Double-Chocolate-Raspberry-Cheesecake-Bites1.jpg

Double Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bites

Ingredients:

1 brownie mix (prepared according to package instructions, but uncooked)
1/2 cup dark chocolate of choice, chopped into small pieces
1 8 oz package cool whip
1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup powdered sugar
4 tbsp raspberry jam or preserves
fresh raspberries for garnish

Directions:
◾Preheat oven to 350°
◾Combine chopped chocolate with brownie batter
◾bake in a greased mini muffin tin for 14 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
◾use Mini Tart Shaper to press the center of each brownie firmly, to create well for the filling
◾let brownies cool completely (I take mine out of the tin and let them cool on a cookie rack)
◾prepare filling by combining softened cream cheese and raspberry jam, mix thoroughly
◾ Stir in powdered sugar and then fold in cool whip until evenly distributed
◾Fill a piping bag or zip lock baggie with cheesecake filling and fill each brownie bite with filling
◾Clean berries and use them for garnish on the finished Cheesecake Bites.
◾Refrigerate before serving

From motherhuddle.com

Wow, these Double Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bites sound absolutely delicious! I love the combination of chocolate and raspberry, and the fact that they are bite-sized makes them even more tempting. I can't wait to give this recipe a try, especially with the addition of the tart raspberry jam in the filling. I might even try adding a drizzle of melted chocolate on top for an extra chocolatey touch. Thanks for sharing this recipe from motherhuddle.com, I'll definitely be bookmarking it for future dessert cravings!

Hi there! These Double Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bites sound absolutely delicious! I love the combination of chocolate and raspberry, and I can't wait to try out this recipe. Thank you for sharing it with us, and for including the helpful tips on using the Mini Tart Shaper and garnishing with fresh raspberries. These would make a perfect dessert for any occasion, and I'm sure they will be a hit with my friends and family. Thanks again for the recipe, and happy cooking!

What are the ingredients in the Double Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bites?

The Double Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bites are made with cream cheese, sugar, eggs, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, graham cracker crumbs, butter, and raspberry preserves.

Do I need any special equipment to make these cheesecake bites?

No, you do not need any special equipment to make these cheesecake bites. A mixing bowl, hand mixer, and muffin tin are all you need.

How long do the Double Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bites last?

The Double Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bites can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.

Can I use a different type of fruit preserve instead of raspberry?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit preserve that you prefer in this recipe. Strawberry, blueberry, or cherry would all be delicious options.

Can I freeze the Double Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bites?

Yes, you can freeze the Double Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bites. Allow them to cool completely, then place them in an airtight container or freezer bag. They will keep in the freezer for up to 3 months. Thaw in the refrigerator before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies