• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Muffin Tin - Strawberry Dessert??

In summary, the Mini Muffin Tin - Strawberry Dessert can make up to 24 mini muffins and can be made with any type of fruit. The baking time may vary, but on average it takes 15-20 minutes to bake. You can also use a regular muffin tin, but the baking time may need to be adjusted. The non-stick material makes it easy to clean with warm soapy water.
ChefDode
Hello! One of my customers contacted me. She is searching for a PC recipe. It is made in the mini muffin tin. Features chocolate cake as the base, some kind of cream cheese filling, with a whipped cream/strawberry topping. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Do you know where the recipe is found?

Thank you!

Sounds like Santa Hat Brownies to me! I don't know if there's a PC Recipe for it, though, but I'm sure I've seen it around.

Tuxedo Brownie Cups are sort of similar if you top them with strawberries. There isn't a cream cheese filling though.

wadesgirl said:
Tuxedo Brownie Cups are sort of similar if you top them with strawberries. There isn't a cream cheese filling though.

I was thinking the same thing!

Hmmm. She's sure that it had cream cheese. Thanks for your help though!

Tuxedo brownies do use a package of cream cheese :)

tig_536 said:
Tuxedo brownies do use a package of cream cheese :)

Guess I haven't looked at the recipe in a while!

I guess I should have looked at the recipe when it was first suggested. DUH! I just sent it to her. Sounds promising! Thank you very much! :love:

1. How many mini muffins does the Mini Muffin Tin - Strawberry Dessert make?

The Mini Muffin Tin - Strawberry Dessert can make up to 24 mini muffins.

2. Can I use other fruit besides strawberries for this dessert?

Yes, you can use any type of fruit that you prefer. Blueberries, raspberries, or even diced apples would work well in this recipe.

3. How long does it take to bake the Mini Muffin Tin - Strawberry Dessert?

The baking time for this dessert will vary depending on your oven and the size of your mini muffin tin. However, on average it takes about 15-20 minutes to bake.

4. Can I use a regular muffin tin instead of a mini muffin tin?

Yes, you can use a regular muffin tin for this dessert. Just keep in mind that the baking time may need to be adjusted, as the larger muffins may take longer to bake.

5. Is the Mini Muffin Tin - Strawberry Dessert easy to clean?

Yes, the Mini Muffin Tin - Strawberry Dessert is very easy to clean. It is made with non-stick material, so the muffins should easily come out without sticking. Just make sure to wash it with warm soapy water and dry it thoroughly before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies