• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Help – Need Dessert Pizza (Bananas & Carmel) From S/B 2005

In summary, the host requested 2 recipes from her S/B from 2005. Several guests requested a copy of the recipe and they do not have a computer. I told the host I would type them up and drop them off to her with the recipes for her to put into everyone's order bag.
PamperedSD
I had a show last week and the host requested 2 recipes from her S/B from 2005. Several of her guests requested a copy of the recipe and they do not have a computer. I told the host I would type them up and drop them off to her with the recipes for her to put into everyone's order bag.

I can't find my copy of the recipe that she gave me anywhere!! :eek: Please help! It was a dessert pizza - had a sugar cookie crust, bananas, caramel toping, heath bars and nuts (forgot what the frosting was - maybe cream cheese and cool whip).

THANKS!!

Check joyces fine cooking.com under pampered recipes

Is this what you need?

1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 container (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
2 bars (1.4 ounces each) chocolate-covered toffee candy
1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds, coarsely chopped
2 medium bananas, sliced
1/4 cup dulce de leche ice cream topping or hot caramel ice cream topping

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Shape cookie dough into a ball and place in center of lightly floured Large Round Stone; flatten slightly. Using lightly floured Baker's Roller®, roll out dough to within 1 inch of edge. Bake 20-22 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie from baking stone using Utility Knife; cool completely.

2. In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Add brown sugar; mix until well blended. Using Small Mix 'N Scraper®, fold in whipped topping; spread evenly over cookie.

3. Coarsely chop candy bars using Crinkle Cutter. Coarsely chop almonds using Food Chopper. Immediately before serving, slice bananas using Egg Slicer Plus®; arrange over filling. Sprinkle candy over pizza. Drizzle ice cream topping over pizza and sprinkle with almonds. Slice pizza using Pizza Cutter; serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Yield: 16 servings or 20 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 320, Total Fat 17 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Carbohydrate 39 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 220 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

Cook's Tip: To toast almonds in the microwave oven, place almonds in Small Oval Baker; microwave in HIGH 5-7 minutes or until golden brown, stirring after each 30-second interval. Cool completely.
To soften cream cheese, microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until softened.
1/4 cup sliced almonds
2 medium ripe bananas

kam said:
Is this what you need?

1 package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds, coarsely chopped
2 medium bananas, sliced

1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Shape cookie dough into a ball and place in center of lightly floured Large Round Stone; flatten slightly. Using lightly floured Baker's Roller®, roll out dough to within 1 inch of edge. Bake 20-22 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie from baking stone using Utility Knife; cool completely.

2. In Classic Batter Bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth using Stainless Steel Whisk. Add brown sugar; mix until well blended. Using Small Mix 'N Scraper®, fold in whipped topping; spread evenly over cookie.

3. Coarsely chop candy bars using Crinkle Cutter. Coarsely chop almonds using Food Chopper. Immediately before serving, slice bananas using Egg Slicer Plus®; arrange over filling. Sprinkle candy over pizza. Drizzle ice cream topping over pizza and sprinkle with almonds. Slice pizza using Pizza Cutter; serve using Mini-Serving Spatula.

Yield: 16 servings or 20 sample servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 320, Total Fat 17 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Carbohydrate 39 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 220 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

Cook's Tip: To toast almonds in the microwave oven, place almonds in Small Oval Baker; microwave in HIGH 5-7 minutes or until golden brown, stirring after each 30-second interval. Cool completely.
To soften cream cheese, microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until softened.
1/4 cup sliced almonds
2 medium ripe bananas

YES Kam - thanks you rock :sing:

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you can't find your copy of the recipe for the dessert pizza. That sounds like a delicious treat and I'm sure your guests will love it. I would be more than happy to help you recreate the recipe. I'll do some research and see if I can find a similar recipe and send it to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, if you have any specific ingredients or instructions that you remember, please let me know. Thanks for reaching out and I'll be in touch soon!

1. How do I make the crust for the dessert pizza?

To make the crust for the dessert pizza, you will need 1 1/2 cups of crushed graham crackers, 1/4 cup of melted butter, and 1/4 cup of sugar. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl and press the mixture into a 12-inch pizza pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.

2. What type of caramel should I use for the pizza?

You can use any type of caramel for the dessert pizza, whether it's store-bought or homemade. For a quick and easy option, we recommend using a jar of caramel sauce. However, if you prefer a richer flavor, you can make your own caramel sauce using butter, sugar, and heavy cream.

3. How do I prevent the bananas from turning brown on the pizza?

To prevent the bananas from turning brown on the pizza, you can either dip them in lemon juice or sprinkle them with a bit of sugar before adding them to the pizza. Both methods will help to slow down the browning process and keep your pizza looking fresh and appetizing.

4. Can I use a different fruit instead of bananas?

Yes, you can use a different fruit instead of bananas for the dessert pizza. Some delicious alternatives include sliced strawberries, peaches, or even apples. Just make sure to cut the fruit into thin, even slices so that they cook evenly on the pizza.

5. How long can I keep the dessert pizza in the fridge before serving?

We recommend serving the dessert pizza within 2-3 days of making it for the best taste and texture. However, you can store it in the fridge for up to 5 days. Just make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap or store it in an airtight container to prevent it from drying out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • c00p
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
c00p
  • ladybug