• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stars and Stripes Dessert Pizza

In summary, the Stars and Stripes Dessert Pizza is a simple and easy-to-make dessert that can be found on the Pampered Chef website. It features a sugar cookie crust, cream cheese filling, and fresh berries for the topping. You can use any combination of fruits for the topping, and the recipe makes 8-10 servings. It can also be made ahead of time by preparing the crust and filling in advance and adding the fruit topping right before serving.
mom23boys
I saw the picture of this while searching for a pizza recipe but there wasn't a recipe with it. Does anyone have the recipe?
Wendy

It's on this flyer...

Attachments

• SSS_RecipeFlyer[2].pdf
    441.9 KB · Views: 363
Last edited:
stars and stripesThank You!

is this the same recipe for the regular fruit pizza? i am looking for that one???

It's basically the same, although you can use whatever fruit you want to for fruit pizza. And you can make it a little more "desserty" by using sugar cookie or chocolate chip cookie for the crust.

kdawn1124 said:
It's on this flyer...

:D Thank you so much for posting the SSS flyer. I misplaced mine :mad: and have been searching ever since. I printed 2 copies for my recipe box & also saved it on my computer!:D

Related to Stars and Stripes Dessert Pizza

1. What is the recipe for the Stars and Stripes Dessert Pizza?

The recipe for the Stars and Stripes Dessert Pizza can be found on the Pampered Chef website. It includes a sugar cookie crust, cream cheese filling, and fresh berries for the topping.

2. Is the Stars and Stripes Dessert Pizza easy to make?

Yes, the recipe for the Stars and Stripes Dessert Pizza is simple and easy to follow. It only requires a few ingredients and minimal preparation time, making it a great dessert option for any occasion.

3. Can I use different fruits for the topping?

Absolutely! The recipe calls for strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries, but you can use any combination of fruits you prefer. Some other popular options include blackberries, kiwi, and peaches.

4. How many servings does the Stars and Stripes Dessert Pizza make?

The recipe for the Stars and Stripes Dessert Pizza makes 8-10 servings, depending on the size of the slices. It is a great dessert for a small gathering or party.

5. Can I make the Stars and Stripes Dessert Pizza ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Stars and Stripes Dessert Pizza ahead of time. You can prepare the crust and filling in advance, and then assemble and add the fruit topping right before serving for the best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_momof3
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Bren706
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bren706
Replies