• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fresh Mozzarella, Tomato Pizza?

In summary, to make a delicious fresh mozzarella, tomato pizza with Pampered Chef products, you will need to preheat your stone, top it with fresh mozzarella and sliced tomatoes, and then bake for 12-15 minutes. You can use pre-made pizza dough or Pampered Chef's Pizza Crust Mix for the dough. You can also add toppings like fresh basil, bell peppers, olives, and onions, as well as experiment with different types of cheese. If you prefer to make the pizza on the grill, you can use Pampered Chef's BBQ Pizza Pan. After using the pizza stone, make sure to clean it by scraping off any excess food and rinsing with warm water. Do not use soap or detergent and
I have a host who wants the recipe pictured on pg 54 with the pizza cutter. Does anyone know what recipe this is? I recognize it but can't figure out where it is from. Thanks!

I believe it's in the All the Best ccokbook

Thanks pchockeymom! I think this one is a little different though, does anyone know how to find it?

Kam, Yes!! Thank you that is it :)

1. How do I make fresh mozzarella, tomato pizza with Pampered Chef products?

To make fresh mozzarella, tomato pizza with Pampered Chef products, you will need the Large Round Stone, Pizza/Baking Stone, or the Pizza Crisper. Preheat the stone in the oven for 15 minutes at 425°F. Spread the pizza dough on the stone and top with fresh mozzarella cheese and sliced tomatoes. Bake for 12-15 minutes until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted.

2. Can I use pre-made pizza dough for this recipe?

Yes, you can use pre-made pizza dough for this recipe. If using pre-made dough, make sure to follow the instructions on the package for baking time and temperature. You can also use Pampered Chef's Pizza Crust Mix to make your own dough.

3. What other toppings can I add to this pizza?

You can add a variety of toppings to this pizza, such as fresh basil, sliced bell peppers, olives, and onions. You can also experiment with different types of cheese, such as feta or gorgonzola, for a unique flavor.

4. Can I make this pizza on the grill?

Yes, you can make this pizza on the grill using Pampered Chef's BBQ Pizza Pan. Preheat the grill to medium-high heat and place the pizza pan on the grill. Add the pizza dough and toppings, close the lid, and cook for 12-15 minutes, rotating the pan occasionally for even cooking.

5. How do I clean my Pampered Chef pizza stone after making this recipe?

To clean your Pampered Chef pizza stone, allow it to cool completely before washing. Use a nylon scraper or brush to remove any excess food, then rinse with warm water. Do not use soap or detergent, as it can absorb into the stone. Allow the stone to air dry before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Katiechef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Katiechef
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg