• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Homemade White Pizza Recipe with Fresh Tomatoes

In summary, Katie's White Pizza is made with a pre-made crust, Alfredo sauce, mozzarella cheese, diced chicken, diced tomatoes, and fresh basil. It should be cooked for 15-20 minutes at 375°F and can be customized with additional toppings. It is not suitable for vegetarians, but can be made into a vegetarian version. Leftovers can be frozen and reheated in the oven or toaster oven.
Katiechef
:)
White Pizza
1 package of Pilsbury pizza dough
1/4 cup of olive oil
2 cloves garlic
2 cups shredded mozzarella
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
2 firm Roma tomatoes
2 tsp. The Pampered Chef Pantry Italian Seasoining Mix

Preheat oven to 400. Using your Baker's Roller roll out the dough on the large Pizza stone. Place block of mozzarella cheese in the freezer. In the Batter Bowl combine olive oil, Italian seasonings, and Parmesan chesse, whisk together with your Stainless Whisk, press two cloves of garlic in Garlic Press into mixture, spread over dough using Classic Scraper. Using the Deluxe Cheese Grater, grate the chilled mozzarella over the pizza. With your Ultimate Slice & Grate using the v-shaped blade, slice the tomatoes, and distribute evenly over the pizza. Cook in 400 degree oven for 18-20 minutes. Let sit for 5 minutes, and then slice with the Pizza Cutter, and serve using the Mini-Serving Spatula, enjoy!

That sounds yummy Katie! I was just up in Rochester for 10 days. I have 2 brothers who live there.

Sounds delish!!

Oooo, I'm going to have to try that. Sounds incredibly yummy! Thanks for sharing!

janel kelly said:
That sounds yummy Katie! I was just up in Rochester for 10 days. I have 2 brothers who live there.
That is cool! I hope you had a nice time! :)

What ingredients are in Katie's White Pizza?

Katie's White Pizza is made with a pre-made pizza crust, Alfredo sauce, shredded mozzarella cheese, diced chicken, diced tomatoes, and fresh basil.

How long does it take to cook Katie's White Pizza?

Katie's White Pizza should be cooked in the oven for approximately 15-20 minutes at 375°F.

Can I add additional toppings to Katie's White Pizza?

Yes, you can customize Katie's White Pizza by adding your favorite toppings such as mushrooms, onions, or peppers.

Is Katie's White Pizza suitable for vegetarians?

No, Katie's White Pizza contains chicken as one of its main ingredients. However, you can make a vegetarian version by omitting the chicken or substituting it with a meatless alternative.

Can I freeze leftovers of Katie's White Pizza?

Yes, you can freeze leftover slices of Katie's White Pizza by wrapping them tightly in aluminum foil or placing them in an airtight container. To reheat, simply place in the oven or toaster oven until heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
peichef
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies