• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent What Pizza Uses Our Dill Seasoning?”

In summary, the main ingredient in our Dill Seasoning is dill, along with a blend of other herbs and spices such as garlic, onion, and mustard. It can be used to make homemade pizza, adding a tangy and herbaceous flavor. Our Dill Seasoning is made with all-natural ingredients and does not contain any artificial flavors or preservatives. It is recommended to store it in a cool, dry place and can be used on various types of pizza, including flatbread, calzones, and cauliflower crust pizza.
Chozengirl
Gold Member
I have a host who wants to make a pizza that is made with our Dill Seasoning. Does anyone know what pizza this is?

The Cool Veggie Pizza uses it.

Clubhouse Chicken Squares, but that isn't really a pizza, but it's really good!

That's it Anne, Thank You! Do you have the recipe? I know it's an older recipe, I can't find it anywhere.

There's a cool veggie pizza recipe in the Recipe section of this site. Is that what you're looking for?

That's it! I was spelling it wrong, no wonder I couldn't find it.
Thank you for your help!

1. What is the main ingredient in our Dill Seasoning?

The main ingredient in our Dill Seasoning is, of course, dill! It also contains a blend of other herbs and spices such as garlic, onion, and mustard.

2. Can our Dill Seasoning be used to make homemade pizza?

Absolutely! Our Dill Seasoning is a versatile seasoning that can be used in a variety of dishes, including homemade pizza. It adds a delicious tangy and herbaceous flavor to the pizza.

3. Does our Dill Seasoning contain any artificial flavors or preservatives?

No, our Dill Seasoning is made with all-natural ingredients without any artificial flavors or preservatives. It is also gluten-free and does not contain any MSG.

4. How should I store our Dill Seasoning?

For best results, store our Dill Seasoning in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. It is also recommended to keep it in an airtight container to preserve its flavor and freshness.

5. Can our Dill Seasoning be used on other types of pizza besides traditional pizza?

Yes, our Dill Seasoning can be used on a variety of pizza types, including flatbread, calzones, and even cauliflower crust pizza. It is a versatile seasoning that adds a delicious flavor to any pizza dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• katethegreat
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • cincychef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • chefsteph07