• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Can't Find California Pizza Recipe for Party

In summary, a host is looking for a California Pizza Recipe that she saw on the website and is planning to make it for her party. She eventually finds it and loves it, and plans to add her own ingredients in the future. The official name of the recipe is the California Club Pizza, which includes avocado and onions, and it is loved by both the host's family and the members of the conversation.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I have a host who said that she saw a California Pizza Recipe on the website..does anyone know what she is talking about? I can't find it. And she would like that at her party.

Forget it..I found it.

It's delicious! Even my boys love it....avocado and all! Hmmmm...I think I need to make it soon. :)

Bobbi..thank you for the comment..I told her that I will practice it before her show..but I don't mind making it..it looks pretty easy.

It's a very super easy recipe!

It's really tasty.

Yum! I love that pizza and so does the family.

Yup, it is a wonderful pizza :)

Soooo good and an awesome new cons. Recipe!

I made this today..because the cooking show that I am making it for is on Thursday..I LOVED IT..so did my family..the only problem was that I don't have a clue how to cut an avacado..and mine was not ripe enough so it was kind of bitter..but besides that I loved it..and it is definately something that I am planning on playing with..by adding my own ingredients..not for this show..but for at home..I would like to add alfredo sauce sometime..as well as artichokes..MMMMMMMM..but it is so good as it is..even though I hate onions if they are not cooked..but it was easy enough to pick them off.

What's the "official" name of the recipe - just want to make sure I have it - I LOVE avocado!! :) THX!

Isn't it the California Club Pizza we're talking about?

Keith - that's the one I saw on the recipe search that had avocado - just want to be sure. Can't believe I never tried this one before!!

leftymac said:
Isn't it the California Club Pizza we're talking about?

Yep..that is the one that I made..mmmmmmmm

What is the California Pizza Recipe for Party?

The California Pizza Recipe for Party is a delicious and easy-to-make appetizer or main dish that features a crispy crust, tangy tomato sauce, and a variety of toppings such as chicken, avocado, and bacon.

Where can I find the California Pizza Recipe for Party?

You can find the California Pizza Recipe for Party on the Pampered Chef website, in our recipe books, or by asking your Pampered Chef consultant for a copy.

What ingredients do I need to make the California Pizza Recipe for Party?

The ingredients for the California Pizza Recipe for Party include pizza dough, tomato sauce, chicken, avocado, bacon, cheese, and any additional toppings of your choice.

How do I make the California Pizza Recipe for Party?

To make the California Pizza Recipe for Party, preheat your oven to 425°F. Roll out the pizza dough and spread the tomato sauce evenly on top. Add the chicken, avocado, bacon, and cheese. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until the crust is golden and the cheese is melted.

Can I make the California Pizza Recipe for Party ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the California Pizza Recipe for Party ahead of time by prepping the ingredients and assembling the pizza on a baking sheet. Cover with plastic wrap and store in the fridge until ready to bake. Bake for an additional 5-7 minutes to ensure the toppings are heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • cincychef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies