• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Veggie Pizza Recipe from a Show: Help Needed!

In summary, to make a veggie pizza, you will need a pre-made pizza crust, cream cheese, ranch dressing, diced vegetables, shredded cheese, and additional toppings. You can use a different type of crust, adjust the baking time accordingly. Vegetables do not need to be cooked beforehand, as they will cook on the pizza. Other dressings like Italian or balsamic vinaigrette can be used, but may change the flavor. Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for 2-3 days and reheated in the oven at 350°F for 10-15 minutes.
ckeeling
Gold Member
I have a host for next month that wants to make a veggie pizza that was made at a show she went to some years ago, does anyone know what she is talking about and does anyone have the recipe for me? Thanks in advance.

Was it a cold pizza or a hot pizza?

There are several veggie pizza recipes from PC - some are served cold, and some are served hot.:confused:

search for Cool Veggie Pizza--it's probably the one. It's an old PC recipe that everyone loves.

Cool Veggie Pizza is awesome. One of my favorite foods. If you don't find it on CC let me know and I will post it.

Or it could be the garden veggie pizza that is the new consultant recipe, should be on CC. It's a great (hot) one.

There's also this one... I've had it a couple times and it is SO good!!

Attachments

• Cool Asian Pizza.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 291

What ingredients do I need for the veggie pizza?

To make the veggie pizza, you will need a pre-made pizza crust, cream cheese, ranch dressing, diced vegetables, shredded cheese, and any additional toppings of your choice.

Can I use a different type of crust for the veggie pizza?

Yes, you can use a different type of crust such as a whole wheat or gluten-free crust. Just make sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.

Do I need to cook the vegetables before putting them on the pizza?

No, you do not need to cook the vegetables beforehand. They will cook and become tender while baking on the pizza.

Can I use a different type of dressing instead of ranch?

Yes, you can use a different type of dressing such as Italian or balsamic vinaigrette. Just keep in mind that it may change the flavor of the pizza.

How do I store leftovers of the veggie pizza?

Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 days. To reheat, place the pizza in the oven at 350°F for 10-15 minutes or until heated through.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
Replies
Views
flybygrace
  • bridgetbakes
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies