• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have the Decadent Choc. Pizza Rec?

In summary, to make the Decadent Chocolate Pizza, you will need 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1/4 cup of cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, 1/2 cup of granulated sugar, 1/4 cup of brown sugar, 1 egg, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 cup of chocolate chips, and 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (optional). It can be made gluten-free by using a gluten-free flour blend in a 1-to-1 ratio. To make it in the Pampered Chef pizza stone, preheat the oven to 350°F, press
heat123
Silver Member
Hi, newbie here and heard of this dessert. I have made a couple different pizza desserts and love them all. Could anyone share this recipe please?

thanks so very much for sharing!

Here you go! :)

Hi there! I've actually tried this dessert before and it's delicious. Here's the recipe:Ingredients:
- 1 pre-made pizza dough
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1/4 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Powdered sugar for dusting (optional)Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Roll out the pizza dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. Spread the Nutella evenly over the pizza dough.
4. Arrange the sliced banana, mini marshmallows, and chocolate chips on top of the Nutella.
5. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the marshmallows are melted and gooey.
6. Let cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
7. Optional: dust with powdered sugar before serving.Hope you enjoy this tasty dessert pizza! Let me know how it turns out for you. :)

1. What are the ingredients needed to make the Decadent Chocolate Pizza?

To make the Decadent Chocolate Pizza, you will need 1 cup of all-purpose flour, 1/4 cup of cocoa powder, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, 1/2 cup of granulated sugar, 1/4 cup of brown sugar, 1 egg, 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1 cup of chocolate chips, and 1/2 cup of chopped nuts (optional).

2. Can the Decadent Chocolate Pizza be made gluten-free?

Yes, you can make the Decadent Chocolate Pizza gluten-free by substituting the all-purpose flour with a gluten-free flour blend. We recommend using a 1-to-1 ratio flour blend for best results.

3. How do I make the Decadent Chocolate Pizza in the Pampered Chef pizza stone?

To make the Decadent Chocolate Pizza in the Pampered Chef pizza stone, preheat your oven to 350°F. Press the pizza dough onto the pizza stone, leaving about an inch of space around the edges. Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from the oven and let it cool for 5 minutes. Then, spread the chocolate sauce and sprinkle the toppings on top. Return to the oven for an additional 5-7 minutes or until the chocolate is melted and bubbly.

4. Can I use a different type of chocolate for the Decadent Chocolate Pizza?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate for the Decadent Chocolate Pizza. We recommend using a high-quality chocolate for the best flavor. You can also use a combination of dark, milk, and white chocolate for a more decadent taste.

5. Can I make the Decadent Chocolate Pizza ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the Decadent Chocolate Pizza ahead of time. After baking the pizza dough, let it cool completely and store it in an airtight container. When ready to serve, reheat the crust in the oven at 350°F for 5 minutes. Then, add the toppings and bake for an additional 5-7 minutes or until the chocolate is melted and bubbly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • chefsteph07
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Bowlersbus
  • pc_momof3