• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Show - Mexican - Need a Dessert!

In summary, Symphony Brownies are easy and yummy, and a great way to have a free dessert at a show. The Lime Berry Mousse Trifle is a great complement to fajitas and margaritas, and can be made in advance if you can get a trifle bowl. Mexican Chocolate cake can be made in a fluted pan in the microwave.
PamperedSD
I'm getting ready for my first show! I'm going to make fajitas and the pass-around pineapple salsa. I am borrowing the salad choppers from my recruiter. My show is a co-worker and there will be a few people from work coming - so I offered to bring a dessert that I plan on making ahead at home. I have the mini kit so I really only have the large bar pan and the square baker. She mention cookies but I would prefer to use my PC products. Any dessert ideas are much appriciated!! If I can't find anything I may ask to borrow the trifle dish from my recruiter.

Symphony Brownies....super Simple and YUMMMM-O!! :DTake a regular brownie mix and mix according to directions (I use a 13x9 mix for the square baker). Take two of the HUGE Symphony Chocolate or Hershey Chocolate bars...the kind in the baking aisle or candy aisle (top shelf type). Pour half the brownie batter into the square baker, then unwrap and put the chocolate bars into the batter - WHOLE. Pour the rest of the batter over the chocolate bars. bake as directed.They are GREAT still slightly warm- so while you are packing your car or getting ready- bake them. They'll stay nice and warm in your stone. Then you can either cut them at your host's house and platter them or just serve them from the stone (might sell a few stones or book a show in September when stones are on sale!).This is what I am going to start taking to my shows as my 'free dessert' (for more than 10 guests).Good luck!

What a great idea and I love brownies! Thank you - I can't wait to try this out.

The Lime Berry Mousse Trifle compliments fajitas (and margaritas) really well. If you can get your hands on a trifle bowl, you will not be disappointed!

Thank you - that sounds great! I'll have to ask my recruiter if she has one I can borrow!

Mexican Chocolate cake if you can borrow a fluted pan and make it in the microwave. You can find the recipe in the files here.

I did a Mexican fiesta show last night. I made the Mexican Chocolate Cream Pie from the Stoneware sensations cookbook ahead of time. They loved it.

I did the fajitas in the DCB. 3 guests; sold 5 bakers.

Diane

You can do cookies, just use the large bar pan!

1. What are some easy Mexican-inspired dessert ideas?

Some easy Mexican-inspired dessert ideas include churros, tres leches cake, flan, and sopapillas. You can also try making a simple fruit salad with tropical fruits like mango and pineapple.

2. Can I make a dessert using Pampered Chef products?

Yes! Pampered Chef has a variety of products that can help you make delicious Mexican desserts. For example, you can use the Deluxe Air Fryer to make churros or the Quick Cooker to make flan.

3. Are there any gluten-free options for Mexican desserts?

Yes, there are many gluten-free Mexican desserts, such as coconut macaroons, cornmeal cookies, and fruit sorbet. You can also make a flourless chocolate cake using the Pampered Chef Brownie Pan.

4. Can I make a dessert ahead of time for my Mexican-themed party?

Absolutely! Many Mexican desserts can be made ahead of time, such as tres leches cake or flan. You can also make a fruit salsa and store it in the fridge until you're ready to serve.

5. I'm not a fan of spicy food, are there any mild dessert options for a Mexican-themed party?

Yes, there are many mild dessert options for a Mexican-themed party. Some ideas include Mexican wedding cookies, sweet empanadas filled with fruit, or a traditional tres leches cake. You can also use less spicy ingredients in your desserts, such as mild chili powder or cinnamon.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julsradford
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies