• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Non-Chocolate Dessert Ideas for a Crowd

In summary, the conversation suggests various options for an easy, non-chocolate dessert that is light and fruity or lemony. Suggestions include a dessert pizza with a sugar cookie crust and fresh fruit toppings, a Pavlova with a merengue crust and whipped cream and fruit filling, lemon bars, strawberry margarita squares, raspberry lemonade cheesecake, and Cool Lime Napoleons. These desserts are all refreshing and perfect for serving to a large group.
jcwarr
does anyone have a suggestion for an easy non-chocolate dessert? i am having a hard time finding something light and either fruity or lemony that can be served to a lot of people in the form of bars perhaps.thanks for any ideas!!
jen

One recipee that's great is the dessert pizza, it's made with a sugar cookie,then there's a thin layer of cream cheese spread and sugar ontop of the cookie,then you arrange slice fruit (peaches,kiwi,strawberries,pineapple, bananas, blueberries-anything you want) on top, looks very nice for this time of year.

A wonderful desert is Pavlova. It is a merangue crust/shell, and then you fill it iwth fresh whipped cream and sliced strawberries (and any other fruit you want.) It is so light and refreshing. Ummmm! The shell would ahve to be made ahead of time and it might not be the best demo dish but it sure is good! Here is the recipe...http://www.aussie-info.com/identity/food/pavlova.php

Well if you are looking for Lemony and in a bar form, why not lemon bars????

There's a recipe in the 'It's Good For You' cookbook. That may be a selling point??????? LOL!!!

Strawberry Margarita Squaresis a GREAT dessert. I served it last night, it was a big hit!!!

This is not a PC recipe, but I love it and others do as well:Rasberry Lemonade CheesecakePrepared Graham Cracker Crust1 8oz Package Cream Cheese - very soft
1 8oz tub Cool Whip Free
1tsp Crystal Light Raspberry Lemonade
1/4C Fat Free MilkCream the Cream Cheese, lemonade, and Milk together until smooth
Fold in Cool Whip
Turn into prepared pie crust.I use the Easy Accent Decorator filled with Cool Whip to garish the top of the pie and also add some sliced strawberries to the top.***I've tripled this recipe and prepared my own crust and served in the rectangle baker. I prepare the recipe, put in the rectangle baker and freeze it. 15 minutes before serving I take it from the freezer, cut into squares and garish each square.This is a big hit - nice and cool!!

Try Cool Lime Napoleans. They are easy and are always a hit. You can also use strawberries. Since they are in season. Good luck!

1. How can I make a non-chocolate dessert that is easy to prepare for a large group?

One easy non-chocolate dessert idea for a crowd is a fruit pizza. Simply bake a sugar cookie crust, top it with cream cheese frosting, and add your favorite fresh fruits on top.

2. What is a simple non-chocolate dessert that can be made ahead of time?

A no-bake cheesecake is a great option for a make-ahead non-chocolate dessert. Simply mix together cream cheese, whipped cream, and your choice of fruit or flavoring, and chill in the fridge until ready to serve.

3. Can you suggest a non-chocolate dessert that is gluten-free?

A flourless lemon cake is a delicious and gluten-free dessert option. Made with almond flour and fresh lemon juice, it is both easy to make and full of flavor.

4. How can I make a non-chocolate dessert that is suitable for a potluck?

A classic fruit salad is always a hit at potlucks and is easy to make in large quantities. Simply mix together your favorite fruits, such as berries, melon, and grapes, and toss with a simple honey and lemon dressing.

5. What is a non-chocolate dessert that is budget-friendly?

A rice pudding is a budget-friendly and crowd-pleasing non-chocolate dessert. It can be made with pantry staples such as rice, milk, and sugar, and can be customized with spices and toppings like cinnamon and raisins.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
otisbg
  • jcwarr
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • kmaynard
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies