• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pink Party Ideas: Appetizers, Desserts & Drinks

In summary, some easy appetizer ideas for a Pink Party include pink hummus with pita chips, watermelon and feta skewers, smoked salmon and cream cheese on pink crackers, pink deviled eggs, and prosciutto-wrapped melon. For no-bake dessert options, you could make pink truffles, a pink berry cheesecake, or a pink fruit salad. As for drinks, you could serve a signature cocktail, pink lemonade punch, strawberry smoothies, or pink lemonade or rosé wine. To make your appetizers visually appealing, use pink-themed serving platters, garnish with fresh herbs or edible flowers, or dye certain ingredients pink. And for savory appetizers, you can incorporate pink by using
Pckristinv
In the wake of our "pink" inspired month, I was wondering if anyone had some good ideas for any pink appetizers, desserts or drinks. My friend is having a pink party for her daughter and I volunteered to make something. I was hoping I could do something cute, tasty and pink. Any suggestions?

The Strawberry Cream Trifle is wonderful so is the Strawberry Lemonade Quencher

strawberry margarita cake in 321 recipes I'll try to find & attach

Attachments

• HWC Cake idea.doc
    24 KB · Views: 495
  • HWC recipes.doc
    1 MB · Views: 491
  • Microwave Cakes.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 452
  • MICROWAVECAKERECIPES[2].doc
    88.5 KB · Views: 415
Scott,
I gain so much from your posts, in encouragement and ideas. thank you for all you share, this is just one example!

Thanks
Marghi

Have some fun making cakes in the 1-cup prep bowls! Ice half with pink icing and the other half in white or maybe 2 different shades of pink....and use various different kinds of cake decorations such as tinted pink coconut, sprinkles, M&M's, etc.

The Berries 'N Cream Wonton Cups are pink and make a really cute appetizer. They're super yummy too!

Thanks so much everyone!! Scott, you have so many ideas! I really appreciate your help!

1. What are some easy appetizer ideas for a Pink Party?

Some easy appetizer ideas for a Pink Party could include pink hummus with pita chips, watermelon and feta skewers, or smoked salmon and cream cheese on pink crackers. You could also try making pink deviled eggs or wrapping prosciutto around melon slices for a savory option.

2. Are there any no-bake dessert options for a Pink Party?

Yes, there are several no-bake dessert options for a Pink Party. You could make pink truffles using white chocolate and food coloring, or a pink berry cheesecake using a pre-made graham cracker crust. Another option is to make a pink fruit salad using strawberries, raspberries, and watermelon.

3. What drinks can I serve at a Pink Party?

There are many drink options that would be perfect for a Pink Party. You could create a signature cocktail using pink lemonade, vodka, and cranberry juice. Non-alcoholic options could include a pink lemonade punch or a strawberry smoothie. You could also serve pink lemonade or rosé wine for a simple yet festive option.

4. How can I make my Pink Party appetizers more visually appealing?

To make your appetizers more visually appealing, you could use pink-themed serving platters or plates. You could also add a pop of color by garnishing your dishes with fresh herbs or edible flowers. Another idea is to use food coloring to dye certain ingredients pink, such as crackers or cream cheese.

5. Can I incorporate pink into my savory appetizers?

Absolutely! There are several ways to incorporate pink into your savory appetizers. You could use pink food coloring to dye mashed potatoes or deviled egg filling. Another option is to use pink vegetables, such as radishes or beets, in your appetizers. You could also use pink sauces, such as a roasted red pepper dip or a beet hummus, to add a pop of color to your savory dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pckristinv
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Chefstover2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies