• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Make a Sweet Breakfast with a Large Bar Pan? Any Ideas?

In summary, David found a recipe for chocolate smores danish on this site and Chocolatesmith made it for him. He served it to 15 people and everyone loved it.
ChefDode
This breakfast show thing is really throwing me for a loop. :( My host expressed that she would love to do a sweet dish for the demo and I would love to use the large bar pan. Any ideas???

Chocolate s'mores danish! It's DELICIOUS!!

That sounds intriguing... Where would I find the recipe?

Apple Braid/Wreath -- yummy

I got it from files on this site ... Chocolate Smores Danish
2 Packages of Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
(Please do not substitute store brands ) 2 cups (1 small bag) Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips 2 cups of MINI Marshmallows 4 Cinnamon Graham Crackers ½ cup of flour ½ cup of sugar ¼ cup of butter (Do not substitute Margarine) 1 egg Cinnamon and sugar mix A little Lemon juice and Vanilla extract if you have it or can borrow some Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lay the crescent rolls out on the Stoneware Bar Pan, in the shape of a pine tree. The cresent rolls will overlap in the center. Use both packages. Or you may choose to make this in any other braided shape on other Pampered Chef stones. Sprinkle some cinnamon and sugar on to the top of the rolled out crescent rolls. Then with the Food Chopper, chop up four graham crackers.
Place the crackers as the next layer on top of the cresent rolls.
Next add all but a few of the chocolate chips on top of this.
Add the marshamallows on top of that. Braid the crescent rolls up. Take the flour, sugar, 1 tbsp of vanilla, and lemon, and the butter and cut with a fork making a crumble topping. With the egg seperator, seperate one egg, and then bruch on top of the braid with the silicone pastry brush. Add the crumble topping to this, and then sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips over that. Bake in the over for about 20 minutes on 350 or until nice and golden brown. ENJOY! This is one of the best recipes yet! David CRUMBLE TOPPING
This is great for the topping of the Smores and is also used for the CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE DANISH DELIGHT 1/2 cup of sugar
1/2 cup of flour
2-3 tablespoons of butter SOFTENDED not melted
1 1/2 tablespoons of vanilla
1 teaspoon Korintje Cinnamon (Pampered Chef) Mix all together with fork to get desired crumbles. Some people like it chunky and others more like a powder. You can use this also for topping off any apple crispy or cobbler. Use it as a crumble topping or use it as a filling as well. Increase the amounts to get more of what you want.

Thanks for the recipe. I tried it out this afternoon. Oh man, it's sweet!!! I am planning to make a couple revisions (cut the sugar down some) and make it for my party in the morning. It's the first braid I've tried. I'm impressed. Thanks for the help!

Really? I thought it was great. I served it to 15 and it was gone almost immediately. Everyone loved it. If your host likes sweet, then it should be good.

That is my recipe that I have done for years. I have tried to take it off of my rotation but no one will let me do it! Just make sure you put the indredients together correctly and you will have one of the best dishes ever!
David Meenan

sounds delish. can't wit to try it.

Do you have a photo? I can't picture braiding a pine tree...

They loved it!!! It was a big hit. I couldn't figure out the pine tree thing either. I just followed the directions for a regular braid. Thanks again for sharing! :love:

1. What is the "Sweet Breakfast/Large Bar Pan" used for?

The Sweet Breakfast/Large Bar Pan is a versatile baking pan that can be used to make a variety of sweet breakfast dishes such as pancakes, waffles, french toast, and even large bars like brownies or granola bars.

2. Is the Sweet Breakfast/Large Bar Pan non-stick?

Yes, the Sweet Breakfast/Large Bar Pan is made with a non-stick coating to ensure easy release of your baked goods and easy cleanup.

3. Can the Sweet Breakfast/Large Bar Pan be used in the oven?

Yes, the Sweet Breakfast/Large Bar Pan is oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. How many servings can the Sweet Breakfast/Large Bar Pan make?

The Sweet Breakfast/Large Bar Pan is designed to make 12 servings, perfect for large gatherings or meal prep for the week.

5. Can the Sweet Breakfast/Large Bar Pan be used on the stovetop?

No, the Sweet Breakfast/Large Bar Pan is not suitable for stovetop use. It is recommended to use it in the oven for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • nonfatlatte007
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
wcsis