• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I Do Not Know What to Make????

In summary, there are many easy and quick meal ideas for busy weeknights, including one-pot meals, slow cooker meals, sheet pan dinners, and salads. For picky eaters, kid-friendly options like homemade pizzas and tacos are great choices. To impress dinner party guests, stuffed chicken breast, beef wellington, and decadent desserts are sure to impress. For those with dietary restrictions, there are recipes available for specific diets such as vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and keto. And for those looking to cook healthier meals, grilled protein with roasted vegetables, quinoa salads, and plant-based meals are all great options.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I have a 10 min presentation at my new networking group tomorrow. They are all focused on the food and that I am going to bring them breakfast. (Not my idea but theirs)

I have access to a tiny convection oven and tiny microwave.

I am thinking of doing a breakfast pizza in a bar pan (bringing it cooked). Something with hash browns on bottom eggs, cheese and ham.

Or a crisp of some kind?

Any other ideas? I want to promote the upcoming specials and power cooking.

Ham and Cheese brunch squares!

I second that :D

Yogurt/fruit/granola parfait in the Trifle Bowl (Dec. special)

For good breakfast recipes that are PC, go to CC and search for:Cheesy Ham & Potato Frittata
Breakfast Potato Frittata

1. What are some easy and quick meal ideas for busy weeknights?

Some easy meal ideas for busy weeknights include one-pot meals like stir-fry or pasta, slow cooker meals, sheet pan dinners, and salads. You can also try meal prepping on the weekends to save time during the week.

2. I have picky eaters in my family. What are some kid-friendly meal options?

Kid-friendly meal options include homemade pizzas, tacos, macaroni and cheese, chicken tenders, and grilled cheese sandwiches. You can also involve your kids in meal planning and let them choose some of their favorite dishes.

3. I want to impress my dinner party guests. What are some impressive and delicious recipes?

Some impressive and delicious recipes include stuffed chicken breast, beef wellington, roasted salmon, homemade pasta dishes, and decadent desserts like chocolate lava cake or creme brulee.

4. I have dietary restrictions. Are there any recipes that cater to specific diets?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes that cater to specific diets such as vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and keto. You can also use our recipe filter to find dishes that fit your dietary needs.

5. I want to cook healthier meals. What are some healthy recipe options?

Some healthy recipe options include grilled chicken or fish with roasted vegetables, quinoa salads, vegetable stir-fry, and homemade soups with lean protein and lots of veggies. You can also try incorporating more plant-based meals into your diet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefharris
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies